customer email list download option from store

neeraj89

hello ,

How to download customer email list product wise in csv/excel format. Objective will be to create custom customer list for fb ads. so i need to import data and short it on the basis of average order value, product wise.
Please tell me how to import data.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hello ,

How to download customer email list product wise in csv/excel format. Objective will be to create custom customer list for fb ads. so i need to import data and short it on the basis of average order value, product wise.
Please tell me how to import data.
1765cc7ee724.png

neeraj89

Hello @Victoria Kudryashova @Yaros . thanks for response. i have checked that. but sorry to say that this type of email list is useless in my opinion. It is of no use, reason given below.

The csv file only contain name and email address only..It does not include the order value, product name OR category, Country etc. Which is the first most requirement to prepare custom email list for making the lookalike audience for fb ads.
As suppose if the store is general store, then obviously it contain many orders of different niches.
So the list is mixup of all the niche orders.. Which cant be used for above purpose.

Correct me if i am missing something. @kingpin your insight please. Maybe i am missing something. Thanks for the support. Waiting for feedback:)..

Yaros

Staff member
Hello @Victoria Kudryashova @Yaros . thanks for response. i have checked that. but sorry to say that this type of email list is useless in my opinion. It is of no use, reason given below.

The csv file only contain name and email address only..It does not include the order value, product name OR category, Country etc. Which is the first most requirement to prepare custom email list for making the lookalike audience for fb ads.
As suppose if the store is general store, then obviously it contain many orders of different niches.
So the list is mixup of all the niche orders.. Which cant be used for above purpose.

Correct me if i am missing something. @kingpin your insight please. Maybe i am missing something. Thanks for the support. Waiting for feedback:)..
You are correct - the csv file only contain name and email address. Probably, we will add more data in cvs file in next releases.

neeraj89

Hello, is it possible to export order list status wise (example-shipped) with email address included? Like in current csv, we can see the order details, except email id. So that i can sort and prepare email list for making LLA audience purpose product wise.

As in current scenario i can't import mail list product/niche wise. Please help.
@Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova @Ekaterina Sayapina

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, is it possible to export order list status wise (example-shipped) with email address included? Like in current csv, we can see the order details, except email id. So that i can sort and prepare email list for making LLA audience purpose product wise.

As in current scenario i can't import mail list product/niche wise. Please help.
@Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova @Ekaterina Sayapina
This export was done for aliexpress sellers , I'm not sure everybody will happy with this feature - send email directly to your seller.

neeraj89

This export was done for aliexpress sellers , I'm not sure everybody will happy with this feature - send email directly to your seller.
i think you did not understand the question.
Do you think if all of us will be able to download email list from dashboard niche/product wise, then all of us won't be happy?
If anyone doing facebook ads, then he knows very well that he can make LLA Audience based on these email list.
Since in current scenario, we can download a mix email list from dashboard, which include customers from many niches (if we have general store).
@Yaros understood this before.

Yaros

Staff member

We do not have another option for collecting customer emails. Please share a similar solution that already exists for these purposes and I will take a look.

kingpin

hey mates

if you're using Aliwoo plugin its possible

i segment my niche specific custom Audiences using a plugin named pixel caffeine.

neeraj89

hey mates

if you're using Aliwoo plugin its possible

i segment my niche specific custom Audiences using a plugin named pixel caffeine.
Sorry bro. i know if i use aliwoo plugin, then i have many options for this, including upsell plugin.. But i am using base plugin. as i like this theme.. :(

neeraj89

We do not have another option for collecting customer emails. Please share a similar solution that already exists for these purposes and I will take a look.
Sorry @Yaros i think i am not able to make you understand. But we can download customers email list from marketing->email list. Right?
In current scenario if we download the mail list, it generate only name and email id with it.
My suggestion is that, it must also include product category/product/or anything, through which we may short the mail list product/niche wise. and hence will be able to use LLA audience based on shorted email list.:(

Yaros

Staff member
Sorry @Yaros i think i am not able to make you understand. But we can download customers email list from marketing->email list. Right?
In current scenario if we download the mail list, it generate only name and email id with it.
My suggestion is that, it must also include product category/product/or anything, through which we may short the mail list product/niche wise. and hence will be able to use LLA audience based on shorted email list.:(
I understood, but currently we do not have such option.