currency switcher

Georgy

All of this can be avoid if alidropship company take seriously the issue with the currency switcher and fix it.
Hello, Chris! In January we will collect all issues related to our Woo Currency Switcher and we will try to make probably additional css for make it look nice with all popular themes. Best regards, George

chris37

Hello, Chris! In January we will collect all issues related to our Woo Currency Switcher and we will try to make probably additional css for make it look nice with all popular themes. Best regards, George
Nice ! If you like I can sent you here all the issue related to currency switcher of woo? ....From the cache issue to checkout!!!

Direct Webstore

we will try to make probably additional css for make it look nice
It's not it's appearance that's the problem, it's that the Checkout currency is only in the store's base currency and not in the local converted currency displayed everywhere else in the store. The Aelia Switcher does not have that "problem". It displays the local converted currency right through to the checkout. That's the problem you need to be addressing.

chris37

Currency switches issue!!!

1) Allowed to checkout in the preference currency of your choices.

2) Cache issue compatibility : all cache plugin out of the box is not working with alidropship currency switcher without proplem...
Each cache plugin need some specific configuration for is working ,but even with that are not 100% Ok

(The recommend setting describe on your documentation, "don't use cache plugin if you use woo " is just not valid. Is not possible that is your recommendation !!!)

3) I make it easy for you... make it the same way like alidropship original currency switcher..

@George Murdasov @Dimitriy Strekalov @Ekaterina Sayapina @Yaros

I mentioned all of you above because is an issue exist from very long time.

My self and many other members we use aelia currency switcher because is fix all the issue i mentioned above.

Georgy

2) Cache issue compatibility : all cache plugin out of the box is not working with alidropship currency switcher without proplem...
Each cache plugin need some specific configuration for is working ,but even with that are not 100% Ok

(The recommend setting describe on your documentation, "don't use cache plugin if you use woo " is just not valid. Is not possible that is your recommendation !!!)

3) I make it easy for you... make it the same way like alidropship original currency switcher..

My self and many other members we use aelia currency switcher because is fix all the issue i mentioned above.
Hello, Chris! Thank you.

Have a good Holiday!

chris37

Hello, Chris! In January we will collect all issues related to our Woo Currency Switcher

Any update on this?

Paul.J.S

Hi all,

I only joined this forum as one of my clients is having issues with the inbuilt Currency Switcher. Seems a lot are! His issue starts even earlier on, with not being able to add an additional currency. It starts, then says conversion rate none and then disappears altogether! If anyone has any ideas that would be great.

However, as suggested originally by @Direct Webstore I think I will try Aelia Currency Switcher for WooCommerce. I was going to PM you, but you have them turned off. The link you gave for this ages ago is not working and was old version anyway. Therefore here is the newest untouched one.

Enjoy! :)

DropshipStar

Hi all,

I only joined this forum as one of my clients is having issues with the inbuilt Currency Switcher. Seems a lot are! His issue starts even earlier on, with not being able to add an additional currency. It starts, then says conversion rate none and then disappears altogether! If anyone has any ideas that would be great.

However, as suggested originally by @Direct Webstore I think I will try Aelia Currency Switcher for WooCommerce. I was going to PM you, but you have them turned off. The link you gave for this ages ago is not working and was old version anyway. Therefore here is the newest untouched one.

Enjoy! :)
I have the same issue..

Dana Gh.

Hello My new Friend,
In my opinion that is the best time for Alidropship to make the best decision
We are in 2024 so
1- Delete this feature or
2- Optimize it ASAP