Currency Switcher is an awesome addition but...

Hello,
The currency switcher widget is an awesome addition and personally I am very thankful for that.
Thank you so much.

But I have one little tiny winy problem with it. It works fine at desktop sites but it doesnt work at all at mobile sites. When i tap on different currency at mobile site then it refresh the page with the default currency and doesnt change it to the new selected one.

Can you please fix this problem in the next update.
overall its awesome and very commendable.

Yaros

Staff member
I checked with a Storefront theme and did not see this issue. What theme are you using? I think we can check it only if you PM your admin access.

I have also check the google developer console and when i click the different currency in the mobile mode then it just refresh the page. and in developer console it doesnt show any error.

I checked with a Storefront theme and did not see this issue. What theme are you using? I think we can check it only if you PM your admin access.
I have check and its bcoz of the wprocket cache. when i log in the it changes the currency in the google developer mobile mode but when i logged out then it just refresh the page and doesnt change the currency. but I logged out then i cant change it even in mobile or desktop mode. but when i try to check it in internet explorer then its not working on internet explorer. can you tell me that is there any script which is associated with this so i can exclude it from being cached. because i believe that the script associated with currency switch is being cached and only show the cached version of it. please specify which script i should exclude from being cached so it will work fine. thanks

Hello, try to disable WP rocket plugin and check again. I checked on our Flatsome theme - it works fine.
it works fine without WP rocket plugin because WP rocket is caching the files and showing the cached version of it. that why i have wrote that msg in detail that what script i should exclude from WP rocket which is associated with currency switcher to solve this problem.

Mar

Hello, try to disable WP rocket plugin and check again. I checked on our Flatsome theme - it works fine.
I am using flatsome and I have the same case, currency switcher is not working on mobile. Yes, it is most likely due to cache plugin. The code of the currency switcher should be excluded in the cache. Would you mind giving the script?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am using flatsome and I have the same case, currency switcher is not working on mobile. Yes, it is most likely due to cache plugin. The code of the currency switcher should be excluded in the cache. Would you mind giving the script?
We will implement it a little bit later.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I don't wanna disable caching plugin because i will lose all the optimization of my website just for one thing. just tell me which script should be excluded from cache plugins. just tell me the name of the scripts files. thnx

We've just recently added our own built-in currency switcher and it will be improved and refined.
You can use 3rd party plugins with currency switcher options without any issue.

We've just recently added our own built-in currency switcher and it will be improved and refined.
You can use 3rd party plugins with currency switcher options without any issue.
ok then since you guy will refine this in an unkown time so its better to installed the currency switcher plugin instead of using the built in one.