Credit card payment gateway

chris37

when i ask for any data >>> please don't answer me you "active member" and save your silver plate >>>> you are active member for answering people OR for attack people with tuff words >>>> this words i said them for you and other one in this forum you hate people, and I am sure you hate yourself
1)You still don't understand ;)
2) Active member for answering to people? That i do mate (I don't need to do it)
3) I don't hate people I actually love them :p
4) hate my self why? Because you are not able to set up your PayPal ,the easiest Paytment gateway. Because you are not even able to understand the help giving to you step by step.Because you don't even thank the people give to you then time answering your stupit question,.Because I am sure you don't even by your self be able to have a single sale.
5)the proplem to you is you don't even understand how incapable your are to do the must easy task .asking only help you don't even understand how to use it.
Can some one close this stubit thread guys!!!!!

khalid737

1)You still don't understand ;)
2) Active member for answering to people? That i do mate (I don't need to do it)
3) I don't hate people I actually love them :p
4) hate my self why? Because you are not able to set up your PayPal ,the easiest Paytment gateway. Because you are not even able to understand the help giving to you step by step.Because you don't even thank the people give to you then time answering your stupit question,.Because I am sure you don't even by your self be able to have a single sale.
5)the proplem to you is you don't even understand how incapable your are to do the must easy task .asking only help you don't even understand how to use it.
Can some one close this stubit thread guys!!!!!
Pathetic

I am currently also using stripe and paypal. Under chekout, I have included that Paypal account is required. The only reason I live stripe more than Paypal is that Paypal asks too many questions after clicking checkout. It redirects to Paypal's page and asks for credit cards details plus billing address. If only I could disable the billing information which seems a bit repetitive, I don't even send invoice to the billing address. Stripe seems easier with just credit card credentials. But then, a lot of Stripe users have been suspended in the past due to high chargebacks. Might be wise to register a few payment methods as backup before it gets suspended

Radana

Luckily now there are so many providers that offer Visa and Mastercard, and they are very fast at approving your request. It's a shame living in a world of arrogance when it comes to what you choose to have on your shop and specially who you have to deal with your transactions. I think my decision of adding a new player in the game that allows you to accept payments globally with no restrictions or crazy fees was just the most conscious I could have ever done. Now you guys can stay and argue over other famous gateways that don't go the extra mile like Maxpay who just adds value.

Last edited:
First of all, congratulations on your site! You should probably contact your bank for further clarification. This will be the quickest, safest, and easiest way. However, I'd like to point out that you should be careful with your clients. There are a lot of people who use fake credit cards that they generate online using platforms such as https://cardguru.io. The payment might go through since they are generated using a unique algorithm. Anyways, take care of this matter, and I hope you'll sort your problem out as soon as possible!

Last edited: