Credit card payment gateway

Hello,

I have difficulties with addition of Payment Gateway to my site. I tried to register me in 2Checkout and Bluesnap, but they declined my request. Stripe is not suitable for my shop, while my country is not in the list of required countries. For the moment, I have only PayPal as payment gateway and I sent request to Payssion.

Please help, site is ready to work and I am starting to promote it, but no ideas how my clients will pay via credit cards.

Mar

Please help, site is ready to work and I am starting to promote it, but no ideas how my clients will pay via credit cards.
My site is using Paypal ever since with the option to pay with credit card for buyers that don't have Paypal account, or don't want to use their Paypal account.

My site is using Paypal ever since with the option to pay with credit card for buyers that don't have Paypal account, or don't want to use their Paypal account.
Thank you for advise. I will try to find this option in Paypal and activate it.

Just be patient. I've read posts from Indians that use it.

They can still pay with credit cards via Paypal without being a Paypal member.

With what? You've already done all you can at this point.
Thanks, I switched on option in Paypal to pay with Credit Card and enabled Smart Payment Buttons in Alidropship plugin . Unfortunately, now my PayPal buttons lie on purchase button (like in attached picture)

Attachments

Mar

Thanks, I switched on option in Paypal to pay with Credit Card and enabled Smart Payment Buttons in Alidropship plugin . Unfortunately, now my PayPal buttons lie on purchase button (like in attached picture)
What is the issue now? Is it the button on top of other elements? How about the Paypal function to pay with credit cards, is it working?

What is the issue now? Is it the button on top of other elements? How about the Paypal function to pay with credit cards, is it working?
Yes, the button is on the top of my purchase button. I will create corporate account in PayPal, I expect then it will be work.