Credit card payment gateway

Murat

Hello,

I have difficulties with addition of Payment Gateway to my site. I tried to register me in 2Checkout and Bluesnap, but they declined my request. Stripe is not suitable for my shop, while my country is not in the list of required countries. For the moment, I have only PayPal as payment gateway and I sent request to Payssion.

Please help, site is ready to work and I am starting to promote it, but no ideas how my clients will pay via credit cards.

Mar

Please help, site is ready to work and I am starting to promote it, but no ideas how my clients will pay via credit cards.
My site is using Paypal ever since with the option to pay with credit card for buyers that don't have Paypal account, or don't want to use their Paypal account.

Murat

My site is using Paypal ever since with the option to pay with credit card for buyers that don't have Paypal account, or don't want to use their Paypal account.
Thank you for advise. I will try to find this option in Paypal and activate it.

Murat

Just be patient. I've read posts from Indians that use it.

They can still pay with credit cards via Paypal without being a Paypal member.

With what? You've already done all you can at this point.

Thanks, I switched on option in Paypal to pay with Credit Card and enabled Smart Payment Buttons in Alidropship plugin . Unfortunately, now my PayPal buttons lie on purchase button (like in attached picture)

Attachments

• Без имени1.jpg
    Без имени1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 45

Mar

Thanks, I switched on option in Paypal to pay with Credit Card and enabled Smart Payment Buttons in Alidropship plugin . Unfortunately, now my PayPal buttons lie on purchase button (like in attached picture)
What is the issue now? Is it the button on top of other elements? How about the Paypal function to pay with credit cards, is it working?

Murat

What is the issue now? Is it the button on top of other elements? How about the Paypal function to pay with credit cards, is it working?
Yes, the button is on the top of my purchase button. I will create corporate account in PayPal, I expect then it will be work.

Mar

paypal support paying through credit cards only in these countries ( usa, canada, uk ) >>>> i think that >>> or my information is old ????
I am using Paypal with the option to pay with credit card even without Paypal account and I am not in the usa, canada or uk.

khalid737

I am using Paypal with the option to pay with credit card even without Paypal account and I am not in the usa, canada or uk.
I am from Egypt >>> how can i be sure from that >>> is there any index or list for countries supported by paypal credit ????

Mar

I am from Egypt >>> how can i be sure from that >>> is there any index or list for countries supported by paypal credit ????
Asking the question to a user that is not from Egypt just don't make sense. If Paypal is supported in your country, why not open a Paypal account and try? You are in the best position to know it than any other users from other countries. You will not lose anything.

Direct Webstore

my information is old ?
how can i be sure from that >>> is there any index or list for countries supported by paypal credit ????
Are you saying you are totally incapable of going to paypal.com and looking such basic information up? Or Googling it? How do you expect to run a business? Seriously. How did you manage to get the "old" information before then?

I suspect complete mental laziness here, but just in case it's something more serious, I'll Google it for you ...

30 seconds later...
Start here: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-services-are-available-for-my-country-faq1423

But you did not specify whether you wanted to simply "Process Credit/Debit cards" with Paypal or let customers use "Credit with Paypal". As this seems to imply, but I doubt it is what you actually want ...
countries supported by paypal credit

You probably just want to "Process Credit/Debit cards" with Paypal".

Whatever it is you actually want, you will find information on it by exploring further from that link I Googled for you above.

If that's too difficult, go to https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/contact-us ... and ask them.

Last edited:

khalid737

Are you saying you are totally incapable of going to paypal.com and looking such basic information up? Or Googling it? How do you expect to run a business? Seriously. How did you manage to get the "old" information before then?

I suspect complete mental laziness here, but just in case it's something more serious, I'll Google it for you ...

30 seconds later...
Start here: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-services-are-available-for-my-country-faq1423

But you did not specify whether you wanted to simply "Process Credit/Debit cards" with Paypal or let customers use "Credit with Paypal". As this seems to imply, but I doubt it is what you actually want ...

You probably just want to "Process Credit/Debit cards" with Paypal".

Whatever it is you actually want, you will find information on it by exploring further from that link I Googled for you above.

If that's too difficult, go to https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/contact-us ... and ask them.
Neither does the fact that his ancestors managed to build the Pyramids.
:) Thank you for your nice words and nice thinking about me and my civilisation which was the best civilisation ever

Second : i tried to search about what i want many time on google and on paypal site itself but i couldn't get anything satisfied
Third : when you ask your partner on this forum or other forums >>>>> you ask to get short road for what you search through your
partner experience because this way safe your time because as you know " time is money " specially >> i do every thing with my
my self like photo design, translate every product from English to Arabic and vice versa and edit products SO i try to safe my time
and in opposite when any one on this forum or other forum wanted to know any thing and i have the knowledge about what he or she want i directly answer them >> we must co operate not because we don't know google what we want or other reason but
ONLY to SAFE our TIME

please be patient with your partners in this forum or other forums and always say nice words because you don't know are you the
the best of them OR he/she is the best of you

Direct Webstore

i mean >> the countries you sell your products in must be usa or canada or uk
Rubbish. You can sell to anyone, anywhere if they have a credit or debit card.

my civilisation which was the best civilisation ever
No. The Greek civilization was. They gave us democracy, philosophy, and Souvlaki. All Egypt gave us was slavery, large stone pyramidal burial places for spoilt Phaoroes, and lots of sand.

i tried to search about what i want many time on google and on paypal site itself but i couldn't get anything satisfied
Look again. All the info you need is on the Paypal site, but ...

please be patient with your partners in this forum
You're not my partner. You're a lazy member who refuses to write to Paypal and ASK.

Outta here.

Last edited: