Credit card payment gateway

khalid737

Rubbish. You can sell to anyone, anywhere if they have a credit or debit card.

No. The Greek civilization was. They gave us democracy, philosophy, and Souvlaki. All Egypt gave us was slavery, large stone pyramidal burial places for spoilt Phaoroes, and lots of sand.

Look again. All the info you need is on the Paypal site, but ...

You're not my partner. You're a lazy member who refuses to write to Paypal and ASK.

Outta here.
you can't understand any thing of my words >>>> i thing because you don't have neither wide mind nor wide vision or insight

you are pathetic

Direct Webstore

you can't understand any thing of my words
I'm a native English speaker and taught English for a few years. I'm pretty sure I understand your words. Basically, you're saying you are incapable of finding the information you want on Paypal Even though it's all there.

you don't have neither wide mind nor wide vision or insight
I guess I should not have suggested this then ...
If that's too difficult, go to https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/contact-us ... and ask them.
I didn't have enough "insight" to realise that even writing to Paypal support could also possibly be a struggle for you. Even if I provided the link for you. My bad. :(

you are pathetic
Thanks for your concern, Dr Phil. I AM receiving treatment though.

;)

Last edited:

chris37

No. The Greek civilization was. They gave us democracy, philosophy, and Souvlaki. All Egypt gave us was slavery, large stone pyramidal burial places for spoilt Phaoroes, and lots of sand.
He is right @khalid737 the Greeks was the best ;)
Beside the fun he is also right about you,
If you can not set up your PayPal how do you want to run an online busines ?
o_O

Direct Webstore

you can't understand
Sorry mate. I shouldn't joke with you if you really can't do a search for Egypt specific info. I'll do it.

As far as I can see from this at Paypal ...

https://www.paypal.com/eg/webapps/mpp/setup-to-receive-withdraw

... there is no problem using Paypal to accept payments via credit/debit cards in Egypt.

And according to this link ...
http://www.ibiswebdesign.com/blog/p...now-you-can-receive-money-through-paypal.html

... it's been that way for the past 5 years.

And here are the original Google search results if you wish to explore further...
https://www.google.com/search?q=can...ome..69i57.31186j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Last edited:

khalid737

Sorry mate. I shouldn't joke with you if you really can't do a search for Egypt specific info. I'll do it.

As far as I can see from this at Paypal ...

https://www.paypal.com/eg/webapps/mpp/setup-to-receive-withdraw

... there is no problem using Paypal to accept payments via credit/debit cards in Egypt.

And according to this link ...
http://www.ibiswebdesign.com/blog/p...now-you-can-receive-money-through-paypal.html

... it's been that way for the past 5 years.

And here are the original Google search results if you wish to explore further...
https://www.google.com/search?q=can...ome..69i57.31186j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

View attachment 12760
I mean that
https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/3157912-paypal-api-rest-v1-integration

and see photos

Attachments

• U titled.png
    U titled.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 17

chris37

:) I capable of find the information on google and I capable of run an online business > >> I built an online store without any direct help:)
No you are not !

You don't even understand the difference of the 2 button you have in your screenshot .
1) if you don't want it.you can easy disable it in your PayPal setting.
2)if I was you, I was keep it .If you ask me why then again your are not capable to run an online bussiness.
3)you build an online store with out any direct help? You don't even understand that if your country is support paypal or not.
I can understand you don't have a direct help from someone because you really need one...YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING BY YOUR SELF.

chris37

I capable of find the information on google and I capable of run an online business > >> I built an online store without any direct help
Congratulations you are the only one You can not find information on google.
And you are incapable to even understand you own disability to build an online store

charlesataya

wow! wow! I can't believe this! Some of you are very arrogant. Why would a member be bashed for seeking genuine assistance on an issue? You cant dismiss a member as "you are not capable to run an online business", "you are lazy" as if you are Jack Ma or Jeff Bezos yourself! I think the purpose of such a forum is to freely share our experience in the dropshipping online business. No one should pretend to be an "expert" to bash other members when they seek assistance. My thoughts.

chris37

wow! wow! I can't believe this! Some of you are very arrogant. Why would a member be bashed for seeking genuine assistance on an issue? You cant dismiss a member as "you are not capable to run an online business", "you are lazy" as if you are Jack Ma or Jeff Bezos yourself! I think the purpose of such a forum is to freely share our experience in the dropshipping online business. No one should pretend to be an "expert" to bash other members when they seek assistance. My thoughts.

From the moment you can not make one simple google search this and only show how much capable is one an online busines. (Nobody gonna help you more then you are capable you understand your self).
Jeff bezos do you know how they ever start?
Do you know about lazy people ?
Here we speak for a person for he not even understand he have the correct setting in then end.
Good luck and to you

chris37

Show us the way and I follow.

chris37

No need! You are already leading.
So who is the arrogant now?
Mine you own busines .read the knowledge base before you post .
And don't take it persona. is forum in the end of the day.
And again if you are so sensitive don't run an online busines because many the don't gonna be so polite how i am ;)

Mar

I think the purpose of such a forum is to freely share our experience in the dropshipping online business
Share our experience, yes that is true. But many members of the forum are asking such questions that he is in the best position to know than others. Not helping them selves with the information widely available in the web, but choose to ask the question in the forum. I am the first to comment to the post that ask question about Paypal in Egypt. The member is an Egyptian and apparently live in Egypt. Who would know better about Paypal in Egypt than an Egyptian? That make the question so non-sense.

khalid737

first thank you for supporting me
second thank you for clarifying the purpose of the forum for any one forgot this purpose

khalid737

No you are not !

You don't even understand the difference of the 2 button you have in your screenshot .
1) if you don't want it.you can easy disable it in your PayPal setting.
2)if I was you, I was keep it .If you ask me why then again your are not capable to run an online bussiness.
3)you build an online store with out any direct help? You don't even understand that if your country is support paypal or not.
I can understand you don't have a direct help from someone because you really need one...YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING BY YOUR SELF.
Share our experience, yes that is true. But many members of the forum are asking such questions that he is in the best position to know than others. Not helping them selves with the information widely available in the web, but choose to ask the question in the forum. I am the first to comment to the post that ask question about Paypal in Egypt. The member is an Egyptian and apparently live in Egypt. Who would know better about Paypal in Egypt than an Egyptian? That make the question so non-sense.
i am really sad for your tuff words >>> because , you should not act like that with any one need your help
AND I sad because you did not understand my question until now AND because you told me that i can't search on google while i use google like any one since 20 years and before that used yahoo >>> and i really searched for what i want and didn't get what i want
AND every link you gave to me didn't answer my question BECAUSE you didn't understand my question until now
ABOUT the screenshot >> i sent it and i know what in it and what it means and the different between every buttons
BUT until now on one of you understood my question >>> i ask in specific way and you answer and attack on other faraway way

chris37

i am really sad for your tuff words >>> because , you should not act like that with any one need your help
AND I sad because you did not understand my question until now AND because you told me that i can't search on google while i use google like any one since 20 years and before that used yahoo >>> and i really searched for what i want and didn't get what i want
AND every link you gave to me didn't answer my question BECAUSE you didn't understand my question until now
ABOUT the screenshot >> i sent it and i know what in it and what it means and the different between every buttons
BUT until now on one of you understood my question >>> i ask in specific way and you answer and attack on other faraway way
You are right I don't understand. I don't understand because some people of this forum they really gave you the answer you are looking for in a silver plate, and you still coming back asking more help in the same question which was answered more the ones in this very thread.
Good luck in your journey I really want to see you in your bussines customer service side ,when you try to explain to your customers why then order was not delivery yet and you gonna continue with the same phrase YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MY QUESTION/ANSWER!
The thing is more easy then your think if you can not build your website pay someone which he/she can. ( and I am really sorry for this person )
Just kidding mate don't take me serious :rolleyes:

khalid737

You are right I don't understand. I don't understand because some people of this forum they really gave you the answer you are looking for in a silver plate, and you still coming back asking more help in the same question which was answered more the ones in this very thread.
Good luck in your journey I really want to see you in your bussines customer service side ,when you try to explain to your customers why then order was not delivery yet and you gonna continue with the same phrase YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MY QUESTION/ANSWER!
The thing is more easy then your think if you can not build your website pay someone which he/she can. ( and I am really sorry for this person )
Just kidding mate don't take me serious :rolleyes:
when i ask for any data >>> please don't answer me you "active member" and save your silver plate >>>> you are active member for answering people OR for attack people with tuff words >>>> this words i said them for you and other one in this forum you hate people, and I am sure you hate yourself