Countdown timer & recent sales pop up

kelly

i dont see any options to add this ? is there an update to the plugin or? the interface is diff as compared to the one in the knowledge base. thanks

tototexas

the addon are the catch... with that the plugin gonna lose a bit, specially for a group of users that already has licence.... could be one time fee... and for all other who comes later pay a montly

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

the addon are the catch... with that the plugin gonna lose a bit, specially for a group of users that already has licence.... could be one time fee... and for all other who comes later pay a montly
The add-on will remain free-of-charge for those who already have license keys.

tototexas

thanks.... this is fair enough :) and there is a lot of space...
working on strategy for market the plugin...
the one time fee could make the difference between alidropship and concorrence

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

sory but we waitted too long for Product countdown timer & Add-on popup? i was paid $300 and continue waiting ????
Please note that add-ons are not included in custom web store packages, you need to install them addiotionally. Hopefully, you will be able to purchase these two add-ons next week. Sorry this is taking longer than expected.

Jeph

Hello guys. Thanks a lot for releasing these awesome extensions. Sir Yaros said we can have it 50% off, while Miss Ekaterina said we can have it free of charge if already have license. May I ask how to get this discount or how can we get it free of charge? Thanks a lot again.