Coronavirus: Chinese Government Shutting Down Dropshipping Functions

Hello,

I am having huge delays on some of my orders shipped, they are just in Limbo transit.
One customer has requested a refund, but if I do so, how do I get them to send the product
back to me when it is in weirdo limbo transit?

Can I refund them and have it re-directed back to me?

Wondering how others are handling this?

Appreciate any feedback or ideas.

Stay awesome:cool:

Mar

Hello,

I am having huge delays on some of my orders shipped, they are just in Limbo transit.
One customer has requested a refund, but if I do so, how do I get them to send the product
back to me when it is in weirdo limbo transit?

Can I refund them and have it re-directed back to me?

Wondering how others are handling this?

Appreciate any feedback or ideas.

You can issue a refund but since the order is in transit, it cannot be redirected to you. You can issue a refund but all of it will come from your own pocket. If you want a refund from AliExpress, you will submit a dispute after the buyer protection period end, usually after 60 days of the order, that is assuming the order is not received. You can review about buyer protection of a particular order in your AliExpress account.

You can issue a refund but since the order is in transit, it cannot be redirected to you. You can issue a refund but all of it will come from your own pocket. If you want a refund from AliExpress, you will submit a dispute after the buyer protection period end, usually after 60 days of the order, that is assuming the order is not received. You can review about buyer protection of a particular order in your AliExpress account.

Got it!

Thanks for the info!

Way helpful.

Last edited:
We're in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. Many countries have suspended the delivery of economy mail for a while. (Google it) If a customer has not received their order within the 45 day guarantee period ... just refund them. And get one yourself.

Yes, I have been Googling it, and now in communication with customers "putting band-aids"
on all the situations.
:p

It's all good though.

Awesome learning experience, and learning how to deal with these issues, which will pay off
later when all this crazies settles.

Not bad for a newbie, just a few months in.
But I am figuring it out, and if I can survive this, then when things settle,
I think I can really rock out!

Thanks for the input.

Direct Webstore

now in communication with customers "putting band-aids"
on all the situations.

The Australian Post Office (as one example) is under enormous pressure at the moment because people are ordering stuff online much, much more during the virus lockdown. That situation is the same all over the world at the moment.

Many sites (including mine) have notices about "COVID-19 Delays" to cut down on the number of "band-aids" to be applied. You should implement that too.

;)

The Australian Post Office (as one example) is under enormous pressure at the moment because people are ordering stuff online much, much more during the virus lockdown. That situation is the same all over the world at the moment.

Many sites (including mine) have notices about "COVID-19 Delays" to cut down on the number of "band-aids" to be applied. You should implement that too.

;)

Yeah, totally.
Good call.

I am with you on the Covid-19 delays page thing.
Put that up a while a go on both my sites.

Getting emails back from customers.
All is good

"band-aids" are working!

Life is awesome :cool:

Mar

;)
One example:

1588477080924.png

Rahm

Total rubbish. Try READING the article you posted the link to.

What it says is that many people may be afraid to order stuff from China which may affect dropshipping. Which in itself is just normal media click baiting bullshit and over dramatisation. The Chinese government is NOT "shutting dropshipping functions". Although some factories, shipping places etc may shut down if they have infected employees.

Probably not at all.

The author/site who wrote that are nothing more than click baiting drama queens preying on gullible people. Basically, it's not the end of the world.

Yup, I agree, it is B.S to say that the Chinese are shutting down drop shipping. All i know base on my experience during the covid-19, the shipping was delayed.