Chrome extension still not working

Mar

IF YOU ARE IMPORTING WHILE PRODUCT PAGE ON ALIEXPRESS IS IN LIST MODE, IMPORT WILL NOT EVEN START
I am wondering about the accuracy of this, or maybe it was changed or corrected since this post was more than four months ago. I am able to import product from AliExpress in list view. It is exactly the same as importing in gallery view.

1558414937886.png

Yaros

Staff member
I am wondering about the accuracy of this, or maybe it was changed or corrected since this post was more than four months ago. I am able to import product from AliExpress in list view. It is exactly the same as importing in gallery view.

View attachment 9189
Correct, this option was added not long time ago.

Reactions: Mar

Yaros

Staff member
please can someone solve this problem for me? i still cannot import for 2weeks running now
this is very fustrating and annoying.

ALIDROPSHIP TEAM KINDLY SOLVE THIS.
SOLVED. The issue with WooCommerce-Recommended-Engine.

DropshipStar

Hi guys! In fact, I really wait for a long time while AliDropship fix their issues with the Chrome extension.
I mean things like: order fulfillment and AliExpress synchronization. But my business can't wait, I lose money.
That's why I try to use the Ali2Woo plugin from CodeCanyon and their plugin works great now.
Alidropship team, can you please look at Ali2Woo plugin code and understand why their chrome extension works without problem?

Please! Please! Please!

kukiman

Hi guys! In fact, I really wait for a long time while AliDropship fix their issues with the Chrome extension.
I mean things like: order fulfillment and AliExpress synchronization. But my business can't wait, I lose money.
That's why I try to use the Ali2Woo plugin from CodeCanyon and their plugin works great now.
Alidropship team, can you please look at Ali2Woo plugin code and understand why their chrome extension works without problem?

Please! Please! Please!

Do you just use their chrome extension for placing orders, or the whole plugin is needed to order products?

DropshipStar

Hmm. I see my orders in WooCommerce. Then just click the order fulfillment button near the order I want to place and the chrome extension do the work :)

DropshipStar

Ok, so it's the extension. I will definitely try it tomorrow!
I think their extension will not work with the AliDropship plugin.
At least i installed Ali2Woo plugin to my website, now just want to see what solution be more reliable for me.