Chrome extension still not working

omkar

I'm using AliDropship plugin (not woo) Version 0.9.15.1

I'm unable to connect my plugin with extension, it always says 'Domain can not be added'

What I have to do? Please guide me sir.

RobinM

Hi,
I tried all of the things like told in the posts before but it still ain't working for me. It's like the extension is just not authorizing at all. Everytime when i try to authorize i go to my wordpress where i have to log in and click on authorize. It's not confirming.

Christina

Administrator
Hi,
I tried all of the things like told in the posts before but it still ain't working for me. It's like the extension is just not authorizing at all. Everytime when i try to authorize i go to my wordpress where i have to log in and click on authorize. It's not confirming.

Hello, RobinM!

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details? We will take a look. Thank you!

RobinM

Do you have any security plugins running? (Cerber etc)

I tried with only the woo plugin. Perhaps it have something to do with my CDN but i also disconnected this so i dont think so. Also i tried different php versions without succes. Hosting my store on siteground... maybe something went wrong on the server itself but they see nothing in the logs.

dragan123

Hi,
I have the latest updates of the plugin and i use the Alidropship woo version, please help ASAP.
I need it quick !

Direct Webstore

Make sure you are already logged into your site and also make sure that Chome's Cookies are enabled. Failing that ... write to support. You must be missing something somewhere.

Christina

Administrator
Hi,
I have the latest updates of the plugin and i use the Alidropship woo version, please help ASAP.
I need it quick !

Hello, dragan123!
Please let me know, have you already contacted our support? If the issue persists, PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue.

Petey Wheatstraw

Hi, I have been experiencing the same issues for a few weeks now, even after I followed the actions as suggested. Whenever I try and login into my site via the Chrome extension I am redirected to my websites homepage.

Christina

Administrator
Hi, I have been experiencing the same issues for a few weeks now, even after I followed the actions as suggested. Whenever I try and login into my site via the Chrome extension I am redirected to my websites homepage.

Hello, Petey! PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you.

kinhluc

pls help me ! I cannot login to AliDropship Google Chrome Extension .

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    32 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 11