Chinese Tracking number & Tracking number when package arrives in country of delivery

anonymous1971

Is it possible to inform customers only when the trackingcode from my country is available? I do not want customers see the Chinese trackingcode. Also still no updated documentation how the tracking flow is.

anonymous1971

This is not possible.
What information do you need to know about tracking flow?

I want to know the exact flow when i turn on these options? Also....which one to choose 17track/aftership/etc...which one is the best.

Also again i mention.....we want to cloak everything "China' related. With your tracking system nothing is cloaked....it's al Chinese.....My target audience is 50+ age......i do not want chinese language whatsoever on my site. I never ever want my cusotmers to see Chinese trackingcode. You do not cloak anything.

I want my customers only to see the trackingcode from my country when available.

Also....when can we have pricing formula update on woo plugin?

Mar

I want to know the exact flow when i turn on these options? Also....which one to choose 17track/aftership/etc...which one is the best.

Also again i mention.....we want to cloak everything "China' related. With your tracking system nothing is cloaked....it's al Chinese.....My target audience is 50+ age......i do not want chinese language whatsoever on my site. I never ever want my cusotmers to see Chinese trackingcode. You do not cloak anything.

I want my customers only to see the trackingcode from my country when available.

Also....when can we have pricing formula update on woo plugin?
No matter what you do, customers will always see something Chinese in the site including tracking informations, there is nothing you can do about it.