Can't Enter credit card number Stripe

Max B

Hi, on all of my stores my customers can't enter the credit card number.
Is this Stripe issue or the plugin update?

Thanks

Doit

Hi,
For the web application to accept credit card payment, it needs to comply with PA-DSS (Payment Application Data Security Standard),
otherwise hefty fine can be imposed to the website owner. I am curios, does the custom store developed by alidropship and hosting server comply for this?

Thanks

kevin2017

I have the same issue. Customer sent me an email with this

Hi I am trying to order from your website but it won’t let me fill in the credit card details

kevin2017

Some customers can't check out via credit cart. And the credit card box looks like this on my mobile.

Attachments

• issue.jpg
    issue.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 16

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Here is quick fix:
@media screen and (max-width: 420px){
.stripe-gate{ width: 100%;}
}
Could you please PM your WP admin access details. It shouldn't looks like this for the latest versions of the plugin and theme.

CIRget

Hi there!

I have a problem with stripe too,
I have updated the API code, but I cannot input the card number at all.
I have lost the great amount of money on sales that did not happen because of this.
Please if you can, help me. Thank you

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5

Yaros

Staff member
Hi there!

I have a problem with stripe too,
I have updated the API code, but I cannot input the card number at all.
I have lost the great amount of money on sales that did not happen because of this.
Please if you can, help me. Thank you
what theme version are you using? Try to keep your theme updated.

CIRget

what theme version are you using? Try to keep your theme updated.

So I have contacted Alidropship support. I have got the answer that I need to have SSL Certificate installed on the website to use Stripe payment system. I do have one installed, if that is not good, can someone help me with this? I hope you understand how much money is lost on marketing and everything and this important part is not working.