Can't download trackings

You can check what the customers are receiving by installing WP Mail Log plugin (free) - you can view all the emails that are sent from the site under Tools > WP Mail Log.

I would rather not install another plugin just to monitor what was sent under my mail. I noticed other people are posting new threads for tracking not being updated. Hopefully this get fixed soon.

the_lyall

I would rather not install another plugin just to monitor what was sent under my mail. I noticed other people are posting new threads for tracking not being updated. Hopefully this get fixed soon.
It was just general advice, we install it on all our websites at work and I add it to mine as well, it's extremely useful not just for things like this but also if a customer disputes not receiving an email etc. It's a lightweight plugin with no settings so it's worth having. But your choice obviously.

Same with admin activity logging, so if someone else is given admin access you can track what they do (useful at work when someone breaks something). Etc etc

Reactions: Mar

Mar

It was just general advice, we install it on all our websites at work and I add it to mine as well, it's extremely useful not just for things like this but also if a customer disputes not receiving an email etc. It's a lightweight plugin with no settings so it's worth having. But your choice obviously.
Agree. Not only for this issue. It is important to know outgoing emails sent from your website, who receive it and what it look like. I am using a different plugin with the same purpose. It has a chrome extension that will inform the user if an email fail.

the_lyall

Agree. Not only for this issue. It is important to know outgoing emails sent from your website, who receive it and what it look like. I am using a different plugin with the same purpose. It has a chrome extension that will inform the user if an email fail.

That sounds good with the Chrome plugin.

By the way I've found a good combination of using WP Mail Log and WP Mail SMTP - you can disable emailing with WP Mail SMTP so nothing is sent from the site externally, but the emails are still generated and stored in the WP Mail Log so you can see them. It's great for testing.

pinno

Could you pm your wp-admin access to check? And we will also need a screenshot of the order tracking page on your AliExpress account.

Hello, Woocommerce is now asking us to update to version 5.5. I upgraded mine but found that I wont be able to manually add order numbers afterward. The window simply wont pop up at all. Please investigate this and have your team fix it asap. Thanks