Can't download trackings

pearstar

Same. Aliexpress changed policy so the chrome extension was updated on 15th July. From that date I cannot get trackings anymore.
What I tried: Reinstalled extension, updated plugin, cleared cache on browser and website.

caalo

Same can not download tracking , can not download images in import list, have aslo a bug with cart for currency in Aliexpress
I think Alidropship is going down and Shopmaster is going up now, I really think about leaving alidropship.

the_lyall

Shopmaster
That costs $19.90 a month (for the mid package) and looking at the community support page they also have issues. Nothing is perfect. I think this particular issue will have been caused by an update at AliExpress so I would be surprised if they don't have the same problem soon.

timothy

Tagging @Yaros here - I think we need a quick solution to this @Dimitriy Strekalov

The tracking numbers are no longer being pulled correctly in woocommerce and are returning as "undefined"

Also the auto-fulfilling function is not working as well. Please kindly fix as soon as possible!

the_lyall

I've still not had any of the order auto-filling issues that are being reported, but I've already mentioned Yaros in an earlier comment for an update on the tracking issue.

Yaros

Staff member
Tagging @Yaros here - I think we need a quick solution to this @Dimitriy Strekalov

The tracking numbers are no longer being pulled correctly in woocommerce and are returning as "undefined"

Also the auto-fulfilling function is not working as well. Please kindly fix as soon as possible!
AliExpress is A/B testing a new interface where we are collecting trackings, waiting for them once they come to the final version.

Webyseo

AliExpress is A/B testing a new interface where we are collecting trackings, waiting for them once they come to the final version.

We literally have hundreds of orders with no tracking number ... that means hundreds of emails and calls from confused customers !! I hope you can be solved as soon as possible. Thnx

DanielM

@Yaros Any news on this? Literally the plugin is useless if we can't use this function. We have a lot of manual work to do instead of just one click.

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros Any news on this? Literally the plugin is useless if we can't use this function. We have a lot of manual work to do instead of just one click.
Could you pm your wp-admin access to check? And we will also need a screenshot of the order tracking page on your AliExpress account.

Yes tracking numbers are not getting imported. I had to do it manually which takes a lot of times. Not only that, when you manually add tracking numbers onto the orders, you get "Undefined" under tracking number. I am starting to worry if my customers will receive an email for product shipped and a tracking number that says "Undefined".

the_lyall

Yes tracking numbers are not getting imported. I had to do it manually which takes a lot of times. Not only that, when you manually add tracking numbers onto the orders, you get "Undefined" under tracking number. I am starting to worry if my customers will receive an email for product shipped and a tracking number that says "Undefined".
You can check what the customers are receiving by installing WP Mail Log plugin (free) - you can view all the emails that are sent from the site under Tools > WP Mail Log.