Cannot import reviews to "Choice" sellers

oran147

Lately, I have noticed that for most products I am unable to import reviews.
I just found out that this problem occurs with all sellers who have the AliExpress "Choice" mark next to their name.
The process just keeps running without stopping and nothing happens.
I tested it with several sellers, and the sellers who don't have the "Choice" sign next to their name, don't have this problem!
Is there a solution for this??

1703514151908.png

1703514180343.png

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Lately, I have noticed that for most products I am unable to import reviews.
I just found out that this problem occurs with all sellers who have the AliExpress "Choice" mark next to their name.
The process just keeps running without stopping and nothing happens.
I tested it with several sellers, and the sellers who don't have the "Choice" sign next to their name, don't have this problem!
Is there a solution for this??

View attachment 16224

View attachment 16225
Hello! We will check this issue.

oran147

Hello! We will check this issue.
Please do so, because you asked me to update the plugin, which I did and it has not solved the issue.
It is impossible to import reviews for sellers that are "CHOICE" sellers only! (there are many such sellers).
All the sellers that are not "CHOICE" sellers, are working as usual and have no issues with them at all... I checked many sellers.
Please, look into the matter and fix it as soon as possible!

BTW - now after I updated the plugin, I have another issue!

Now at the checkout, I see a "neighborhood" field.
Something that has not appeared before!
How do I cancel it??
I tried to find a way to turn it off and couldn't. There is no such setting in the plugin!

1703581326974.png

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Please do so, because you asked me to update the plugin, which I did and it has not solved the issue.
It is impossible to import reviews for sellers that are "CHOICE" sellers only! (there are many such sellers).
All the sellers that are not "CHOICE" sellers, are working as usual and have no issues with them at all... I checked many sellers.
Please, look into the matter and fix it as soon as possible!

BTW - now after I updated the plugin, I have another issue!

Now at the checkout, I see a "neighborhood" field.
Something that has not appeared before!
How do I cancel it??
I tried to find a way to turn it off and couldn't. There is no such setting in the plugin!

1703581326974.png
For the reviews import issue - we will update this with API as soon as possible. About the Neighborhood field - I replied in your thread.