New Alidsropship Plugin is adding "neighborhood" field to checkout!

oran147

Hello, I updated the plugin for Woocomerce and now at checkout I see a "neighborhood" field.
Something that has not appeared before!
How do I cancel it??
I tried to find a way to turn it off and couldn't. There is no such setting in the plugin!

1703581326974.png

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! Could you please clarify what theme do you use, please? And what country set on your checkout when you get this field?

Neighborhood field is for Brazil only, but if this field appears not only for Brazil on your checkout - this is a problem we must solve.

oran147

It's happening also in the USA... How can I cancel it? I disabled Alidsropship and it disappeared.
Also, I tried to reverse to the old version of Alidsropship and also, and the issue has been solved. So it's something with the new version.
We are using Electro Theme but again, it is not happening with the old Alidsropship version / without Alidropship at all... so it's obviously the Alidropship plugin that making this issue.

Is there any way to cancel this option from the Alidsropship settings? I cannot find it! We do not want this field for Brazil as well!
Why are you changing the checkout fields? Alidsropship extension should not change the checkout fields! And if it does, it is supposed to have settings for it!

Please advise!

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
We do not want this field for Brazil as well!
Then you won't be able to process orders to Brazil. Sorry, but you are unable to disable the Neighborhood field for Brazil because this field is required for Aliexpress.

Why are you changing the checkout fields?
We must use the same fields as on Aliexpress' checkout to make order processing work well.

Alidsropship extension should not change the checkout fields!
This is not the Alidropship Extension. This is the Alidropship Woo Plugin.

And if it does, it is supposed to have settings for it!
We add only required fields on our plugin's checkout and this is not possible to disable those fields because it will cause many problems with order processing. For example, what if we let users disable the ZIP field? How many users will face problems with their orders by mistake?

What about your issue, we will investigate this issue and solve it. Because the Neighborhood field shouldn't appear for other countries except Brazil.

oran147

Then you won't be able to process orders to Brazil. Sorry, but you are unable to disable the Neighborhood field for Brazil because this field is required for Aliexpress.

We must use the same fields as on Aliexpress' checkout to make order processing work well.

This is not the Alidropship Extension. This is the Alidropship Woo Plugin.

We add only required fields on our plugin's checkout and this is not possible to disable those fields because it will cause many problems with order processing. For example, what if we let users disable the ZIP field? How many users will face problems with their orders by mistake?

What about your issue, we will investigate this issue and solve it. Because the Neighborhood field shouldn't appear for other countries except Brazil.
It's adding this field always as I see it. I tried even VPN of the USA and it's still happening.
Also, I'm not from Brazil and had nothing to do with Brazil. Is it working according to IP of Brazil or anytime I choose Brazil ad the country for shipping??
In the previous version of the plugin, the only thing I could see after changing the country to Brazil is: "Recipient's CPF number" but not Neighborhood field.
Since now there is a bug, until you will solve it please explain how I can disable it.

Last edited:

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
It's adding this field always as I see it. I tried even VPN of USA and it's still happened.
Since now there is a bug, until you will solve it please explain how I can disable it.
I'm sorry, but how can I explain you how to disable this field if I can't see your website? I don't know your settings and how many plugins do you use. Let me see, please your website. I don't need any of your access to admin area just domain to see what causes this field to appear on front end. Can you PM me with the domain, please?

oran147

Sure, will PM the website now.. Please respond after you check it. But please be aware that now I have the previous version because it did not fix the issue of the reviews and it has this bug in the checkout so to prevent it I did a rollback.