Best Hosting Plan

@Mar I need your advice on migrating my hosting service to interserver. I have read all your recommendations about hosting service and finally decided to go with interserver but I am in a dilemma whether to go with standard web hosting or Cloud VPS hosting? I have sent you a separate message with my store details so can you pls advise me. thanks.

@Mar I need your advice on migrating my hosting service to interserver. I have read all your recommendations about hosting service and finally decided to go with interserver but I am in a dilemma whether to go with standard web hosting or Cloud VPS hosting? I have sent you a separate message with my store details so can you pls advise me. thanks.
Just try with standard web hosting, @Mar said to me.

Mar

Just replied your PM.