Automated email with tracking id for order with multiple item

yoha03

Hi,

I have question, when I received order with multiple items from different supplier
when I change the status to order shipped, will my customer get email notification with all the tracking number?
or I need to send them email manually?

Thank you

Mar

Hi,

I have question, when I received order with multiple items from different supplier
when I change the status to order shipped, will my customer get email notification with all the tracking number?
or I need to send them email manually?

Thank you
Tracking number will trigger the shipped notification email. You cannot send it manually unless with your own format. If the multiple item from different seller is in one order, the shipped notification email will be sent out when all items has been shipped with tracking numbers. If only one item was shipped, the automatic shipped notification email will not be sent.

yoha03

Oh okay thanks for the reply, in the email there will be individual tracking number per item right?

Mar

Oh okay thanks for the reply, in the email there will be individual tracking number per item right?
In the woo version there is an option to include or not include tracking number in order shipped notification. I am not sure of the original plugin.

1596730877595.png

Davidson1987

I am curious, how do you track the order? Like, how do you know that the customer received it? Because I don't always have the possibility to check the status of the order. If I have a few orders, that's possible. But when there are so many, it's unreal to check all of them. Or will the delivery company take care of this?
I don't know anything, haha. I just started my small business and I'm trying to find out as much information as possible. I want my customers to be satisfied and receive their orders.

Last edited: