ATTENTION YAROS: Images not uploading properly for Alidropship Woo Plugin

timothy

Hello,

Someone already posted about this issue, but I am posting here so that maybe an admin or Yaros can look into the issue as soon as possible. This issue has been persisting for over 2 weeks so I hope it can be resolved.

There is an issue with importing images from Aliexpress - whenever we press import, the import circle keeps spinning and nothing happens. Only one image is imported and the image variations are not imported. I am running the latest alidropship plugin version and Chrome 2.70 Extension.

Can you please try to replicate this issue by importing products with the Alidropship Woo plugin? You will see what I mean.

Thanks

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Timothy, could you send me your wp-admin access that I could check on your site. I don't have such issue on my test sites.

timothy

Hi Timothy, could you send me your wp-admin access that I could check on your site. I don't have such issue on my test sites.

Hi Yaros, great to hear from you. Could you please let me know the email for me to send the wp-admin details?

adako

Can confirm that this is happening also to me. Running everything up to date. One more thing is that changing supplier takes like forever and in 90% the supplier won't get updated if I change that.