Attention: Yaros / Alidropship Support - Unable to Manual Update and even Import the Reviews

cryp3xtr4d3r

To: Alidropship Support or To any member:

Anyone experience this: I tried to Disable the Update Product so i can manually update the product info, the problem was I wasn't able to disable the "Update Products" even i saved it, it goes back to default settings.
I tried to Import the "Review" and i wasn't also able to Import it. the message says "Did not match any reviews for this product" even there are reviews in ALiExpress.

How come cannot manually update and Import Reviews?

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
To: Alidropship Support or To any member:

Anyone experience this: I tried to Disable the Update Product so i can manually update the product info, the problem was I wasn't able to disable the "Update Products" even i saved it, it goes back to default settings.
I tried to Import the "Review" and i wasn't also able to Import it. the message says "Did not match any reviews for this product" even there are reviews in ALiExpress.

How come cannot manually update and Import Reviews?
Hello, can you please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with the link to the product you tried to update and import reviews?