Anyone doing shoutout and no sales ?

Arthur Siew

Did a shoutout, good engagement and a lot of them are following me but no sales. My store is mabelslittlepigs.com

Seth

I've done a few shoutouts. It seems a lot of these shoutouts are using fake users to send fake likes to the IG page. I got zero traffic from the shoutouts. I'm looking for legitimate shoutout sites.

Shens

I've done a few shoutouts. It seems a lot of these shoutouts are using fake users to send fake likes to the IG page. I got zero traffic from the shoutouts. I'm looking for legitimate shoutout sites.

You are absolutely right. I did a few shoutouts, got lots of follows but no sale. The followers started disappearing after a few days. Shocking!

kingpin

Shoutouts work

There's a nice blog post on alidropship site about it.

I do shoutouts and get sales

Just you need to find the genuine one. There are many fake insta accounts on fashion niche.
Insta shoutouts work good for fan based merchandised stores
My personal experience

Tivan

Hi king pin, btw i wanna do shout out on my instagram. My niche is muscle and gym clothes. So i post all about gym or muscle things to my instagram. So if i want to shout out to another instagram, should i post my product to their instagram or muscle picture things ? Thanks