Alishipping

Getford

If the setup is correct, products that cannot be shipped to a country on AliExpress cannot be ordered in your store to the same country. See this thread for better understanding: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/shipping-conflict.15986/#post-73467
thanks.. Mar i do understand that.. that is why i purchased the plugin in the first place. And i did followed the instructions as stated in the tutorial video by alidropship. But it still allows product which cannot be shipped to a country on AliExpress to still be shiped into my store.

Mar

thanks.. Mar i do understand that.. that is why i purchased the plugin in the first place. And i did followed the instructions as stated in the tutorial video by alidropship. But it still allows product which cannot be shipped to a country on AliExpress to still be shiped into my store.
Review the set up in the link. There is something wrong. In the example below, in the edit page of a product I chose a country that the product has no shipping method, Timor-Leste. If you add the product in cart with shipping address Timor-Leste, there will be no shipping method and the product cannot be ordered. But if the setting is not right, e.g, the old shipping setup in Woocommerce setting is not disabled, that shipping method will show in cart allowing buyers to order it.

1590573024473.png

1590572834324.png

Getford

Review the set up in the link. There is something wrong. In the example below, in the edit page of a product I chose a country that the product has no shipping method, Timor-Leste. If you add the product in cart with shipping address Timor-Leste, there will be no shipping method and the product cannot be ordered. But if the setting is not right, e.g, the old shipping setup in Woocommerce setting is not disabled, that shipping method will show in cart allowing buyers to order it.

View attachment 11951

View attachment 11950
Wow. thanks i will check my woocommerce settings.. Although i have disabled shipping settings, i will still cross-check it. i will update you on any changes. thanks. Mar

Getford

its still the same issue shipping1.PNG

On Aliexpress: At the above picture Nigeria is the country chosen and the product cannot be shipped from Russian federation ..
shipping2.PNG

On my store: still ships from the same region and location even if its not supported on Aliexpress:confused:

Mar

its still the same issue View attachment 11952

On Aliexpress: At the above picture Nigeria is the country chosen and the product cannot be shipped from Russian federation ..
View attachment 11953

On my store: still ships from the same region and location even if its not supported on Aliexpress:confused:
Yes, I confirm. This is an issue of the add-on with a product from a not so common warehouse to a not so common shipping destination country.

To @Yaros and the support team. This is an outcome of the discussion about Shipping Product AliExpress add on. I installed it on my two sites, one objective is to make sure a product that cannot be delivered to a country, cannot be ordered in my store, one thing I gave assurance to users who were asking about it. I admit I haven't tested it and thanks to users who did and brought it up. I tested it my self with the same warehouse and destination. I confirm the issue raised is true. This is serious that would bring users into trouble. I am sure there are similar issues that is not discovered yet. Please correct it.

1590597108458.png
1590597240494.png

Getford

Yes, I confirm. This is an issue of the add-on with a product from a not so common warehouse to a not so common shipping destination country.

To @Yaros and the support team. This is an outcome of the discussion about Shipping Product AliExpress add on. I installed it on my two sites, one objective is to make sure a product that cannot be delivered to a country, cannot be ordered in my store, one thing I gave assurance to users who were asking about it. I admit I haven't tested it and thanks to users who did and brought it up. I tested it my self with the same warehouse and destination. I confirm the issue raised is true. This is serious that would bring users into trouble. I am sure there are similar issues that is not discovered yet. Please correct it.

View attachment 11955
View attachment 11956
A really big issue indeed! And its really putting a lot of businesses as risk. i hope they fix this as soon as possible. IF they dont. the addon will be doing more harm than good.

Mar

A really big issue indeed! And its really putting a lot of businesses as risk. i hope they fix this as soon as possible. IF they dont. the addon will be doing more harm than good.
I was expecting a quick response from the support team, but at the same time also expect they ignore the issue as what they are doing in some other issue.

To the support team, if you think the issue will go away by being silent, you are wrong. You should be man enough to face the issue and resolve. Don't forget that this is a paid add on, users pay for it.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member

View attachment 11955
View attachment 11956
Hello!

We managed to figure out, what is the reason of that issue.

Most likely, the reason is, that the Product you refer to had different Shipping Methods for it, and now they have been changed. Indeed, that is an issue, and it will be fixed in our nearest AliShipping add-on update, there will be added a feature for Update of already added Shipping Methods on your site.

Mar

Hello!

Most likely, the reason is, that the Product you refer to had different Shipping Methods for it, and now they have been changed. Indeed, that is an issue, and it will be fixed in our nearest AliShipping add-on update, there will be added a feature for Update of already added Shipping Methods on your site.
Finally, here is a word from the support team. We are expecting this update that will resolve the issue.

Getford

Finally, here is a word from the support team. We are expecting this update that will resolve the issue.
yeah!!!!.. finally indeed:D... thank God i had someone to relate to this issue.. else it would have been another story.. pls admin make sure you inform us about the update immediately it arrives..

Mar

Hello!

I sent an email to support@alidropship.com, asked help of the same issue. Just received a surprising response, quoted:

Hi there
Thank you for reaching out!
My name is Vladimir, I am a manager of Alidropship Support Team.
AliShipping is a smart tool, which helps you to import Shipping methods from Products on AliExpress directly to your Products on your website.
Note: AliShipping imports only Shipping Methods related to suppliers in China, but not to any other suppliers from other destinations.

This is a direct contradiction to your statement here. If you are in the same company, your statement about an issue must be the same to avoid confusion. It is like a person, one hand is trying to resolve an issue, while the other refuse to work due to incompetence and inability and not knowing what the other hand is doing. This is a sign of a disorganized support, each one doing its own thing and don't care what the other is doing.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I sent an email to support@alidropship.com, asked help of the same issue. Just received a surprising response, quoted:

Hi there
Thank you for reaching out!
My name is Vladimir, I am a manager of Alidropship Support Team.
AliShipping is a smart tool, which helps you to import Shipping methods from Products on AliExpress directly to your Products on your website.
Note: AliShipping imports only Shipping Methods related to suppliers in China, but not to any other suppliers from other destinations.

This is a direct contradiction to your statement here. If you are in the same company, your statement about an issue must be the same to avoid confusion. It is like a person, one hand is trying to resolve an issue, while the other refuse to work due to incompetence and inability and not knowing what the other hand is doing. This is a sign of a disorganized support, each one doing its own thing and don't care what the other is doing.
Hello!

I'm afraid, but I think that there is no contradiction here.

Alishipping add-on indeed imports only Shipping Methods related to suppliers only located in China. For example, if you have a Product, which has options to be shipped also from USA, or Spain warehouses, apart from options to be shipped from China, shipping methods will be imported only for China suppliers.

The issue with missing/invalid shipping Methods may appear, when an AliExpress supplier changes his or her Shipping Methods after you have imported them on your website. For that reason, we are working on the 'Update' feature for Alishipping add-on at the moment.

Mar

I'm afraid, but I think that there is no contradiction here.
Your statement:
Now you say I'm afraid, but I think that there is no contradiction here. Can't you see the difference?
Alishipping add-on indeed imports only Shipping Methods related to suppliers only located in China. For example, if you have a Product, which has options to be shipped also from USA, or Spain warehouses, apart from options to be shipped from China, shipping methods will be imported only for China suppliers.
Why, these warehouses in other countries are not AliExpress? If that is the case, you should remove the "AliExpress" name from the add-on. You should rename the add-on to Shipping Product China Warehouse or anything that indicate it is for China warehouse only. With this name of the add on now, it is deceiving users.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Your statement:
Now you say I'm afraid, but I think that there is no contradiction here. Can't you see the difference?

Why, these warehouses in other countries are not AliExpress? If that is the case, you should remove the "AliExpress" name from the add-on. You should rename the add-on to Shipping Product China Warehouse or anything that indicate it is for China warehouse only. With this name of the add on now, it is deceiving users.
I'd like to mention, that this information has been always available in Alishipping officiall add-on guide:
https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/3000670-alishipping

Screenshot (3).png

Mar

I'd like to mention, that this information has been always available in Alishipping officiall add-on guide:

View attachment 11975
Yes, I saw it. But how many users do you think saw it before they buy? You don't mention this information in your first statements. That mean even you are not aware of it. The name of the add-on, users would think AliExpress and warehouse everywhere are AliExpress.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I saw it. But how many users do you think saw it before they buy? You don't mention this information in your first statements. That mean even you are not aware of it. The name of the add-on, users would think AliExpress and warehouse everywhere are AliExpress.

I am aware about this, as long as I have written this guide and I have put that information in it:

The issue about invalid/missing shipping methods is related to another aspect of Shipping Methods management by Alishipping add-on, and I have mentioned it this way:

Mar

I am aware about this, as long as I have written this guide and I have put that information in it:

The issue about invalid/missing shipping methods is related to another aspect of Shipping Methods management by Alishipping add-on, and I have mentioned it this way:

So we are expecting the issue is resolved with the update you promised. I have been actively recommending this add-on to users who have issues in shipping and a number of users have bought this add-on since then. If this issue is not resolved I would not even mention the add-on anymore.

Mar

While waiting for this update, I come across another issue of the add-on. This time it is the reverse of what we discussed in this thread. This time the product has no shipping method in my store for the U.S.A., so it cannot be ordered, but in AliExpress there is. This product default warehouse is in China. So this "shipping methods will be imported only for China suppliers" don't apply here. Hope this endless issue of the add-on will be resolved soon.

1592480838765.png
1592480872909.png

chris37

While waiting for this update, I come across another issue of the add-on. This time it is the reverse of what we discussed in this thread. This time the product has no shipping method in my store for the U.S.A., so it cannot be ordered, but in AliExpress there is. This product default warehouse is in China. So this "shipping methods will be imported only for China suppliers" don't apply here. Hope this endless issue of the add-on will be resolved soon.

View attachment 12133
View attachment 12134

The product is updated from the seller end.
Our plugin don't update variation was not exit in the first time we import them.
So for example you import this product 1 year ago, the seller after add or remove the variation usa, this change is never gonna appear in your site if you don't reset the product.