Alishipping

veronica

Hello, I would like to know if alishipping imports to my store the same shipping methods, prices and delivery times offered by each supplier in AliExpress. Thanx

veronica

Thank you so much Dimitriy, I have already purchased the add-on AliShipping with the service configuration, so I am waiting now. Thank you so much.

veronica

Hello Dimitry, I hope you are ok.

I have already purchased Alishipping and I found a situation which made me feel worried.

The addon is already configured and all my products have already imported the shipping methods from each supplier, but when I was doing tests and comparisons between my online store and aliexpress I found an error.

There are certain products in aliexpress that can not been sent to Mexico (for example), so, when I try to make the purchase, there is a message saying "Can not deliver to Mexico" , so, when I try to do the purchase of the same product in my online store, even when I have already imported the shipping methods from Alishipping, it allows me to add the products to the cart and in the checkout page it shows the "shipping cost to Mexico".

Example:
This product in aliexpress (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33010531668.html ) when I try to purchase 20 pieces and send them to Mexico it says that "Can not deliver to Mexico" and when I try to purchase the same product and same quantity from my online store as a Mexican customer, it allows me to add them to the cart and in the checkout page it says: "Free Shipping and Shipping cost: $100.80 usd", so, my question is: How can we fix or synchronize aliexpress' restrictions to my store? I mean, if a Mexican customer wants to buy a product, my store should tell him the same than my supplier in aliexpress.

Could you please help me with this?

Thank you so much and I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Veronica

Attachments

• aliexpress.png
    aliexpress.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 38
  • aliexpress 2.png
    aliexpress 2.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 38
  • allstoreforu.com.png
    allstoreforu.com.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Mar

I have already purchased Alishipping and I found a situation which made me feel worried.

The addon is already configured and all my products have already imported the shipping methods from each supplier, but when I was doing tests and comparisons between my online store and aliexpress I found an error.

There are certain products in aliexpress that can not been sent to Mexico (for example), so, when I try to make the purchase, there is a message saying "Can not deliver to Mexico" , so, when I try to do the purchase of the same product in my online store, even when I have already imported the shipping methods from Alishipping, it allows me to add the products to the cart and in the checkout page it shows the "shipping cost to Mexico".

Example:
This product in aliexpress (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33010531668.html ) when I try to purchase 20 pieces and send them to Mexico it says that "Can not deliver to Mexico" and when I try to purchase the same product and same quantity from my online store as a Mexican customer, it allows me to add them to the cart and in the checkout page it says: "Free Shipping and Shipping cost: $100.80 usd", so, my question is: How can we fix or synchronize aliexpress' restrictions to my store? I mean, if a Mexican customer wants to buy a product, my store should tell him the same than my supplier in aliexpress.

Kind regards,
Veronica
The first screenshot is AliExpress window. Most likely, the product cannot be shipped to Mexico. What you see in your site is a bug. You ask help from support@alidropship.com.

1580708825185.png

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member

Example:

Kind regards,
Veronica

Hello, I've sent you a PM, please, check.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
If the good staff member responded in public, not in PM, you should not be asking for the solution now.
If there would be any issue with AliShipping add-on indeed, I will also let know about it here in public. But when it is a particular case with a particular website and there is no issue with AliShipping add-on, there might be no need to inform everyone about it.

Mar

If there would be any issue with AliShipping add-on indeed, I will also let know about it here in public. But when it is a particular case with a particular website and there is no issue with AliShipping add-on, there might be no need to inform everyone about it.
That is no reason to keep your response secret. Except if you discuss personal matters, your response should be in public for other members who have similar problem to see. Better send the PM but not posting "Hello, I've sent you a PM, please, check" It is annoying to see it from a staff member.

alexja33

I have problems with alishipping using the original alidropship plugin. When I add 2 or more products, all shipping options are 0 but the shipping charge appears. Can someone from support help me?
alishipping.png

Mar

The add on has a lot of issues. I was editing a product just a while ago. I notice that most, maybe all shipping methods that I deactivated, deselected are showing in the products. Have sent the issue to support, waiting for update. A lot of sites has various issues of the add-on. If it is only one site, it could be the site or the add-on. But with all these sites I saw in the forum, I believe sites has nothing to do with it. Asking for admin access is just a pretense, trying to blame the sites, trying to blame something else. This issues should be resolved once and for all. Blaming something else for the inconsistencies would not resolve it.

alexja33

Now alishipping plugin is working, but I encountered a small problem. When you add one or more eligible products for Aliexpress Direct shipping 30US $ free shipping it still shows the shipping amount as if it were not eligible.Maybe in the next update they can fix this

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Now alishipping plugin is working, but I encountered a small problem. When you add one or more eligible products for Aliexpress Direct shipping 30US $ free shipping it still shows the shipping amount as if it were not eligible.Maybe in the next update they can fix this
Could you, please, clarify your issue? Also, you can send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so I can check what might be wrong.

Getford

hello dimitriy I am new here. pls i really need your help.. i just purchased the alishipping plugin yesterday for my aidropshipwoo store. I set it up yesterday as per instructions. but when i installed the plugin and updated shipping for all products, i couldn't find the free shipping method in the the list of shipping methods.. Also countries that a product cannot be shipped on AliExpress by the supplier can be easily done on my site, Which shouldn't be so.. I thought the new updates should have fixed this issue.. pls what can i do to rectify this problems.. thanks.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
hello dimitriy I am new here. pls i really need your help.. i just purchased the alishipping plugin yesterday for my aidropshipwoo store. I set it up yesterday as per instructions. but when i installed the plugin and updated shipping for all products, i couldn't find the free shipping method in the the list of shipping methods.. Also countries that a product cannot be shipped on AliExpress by the supplier can be easily done on my site, Which shouldn't be so.. I thought the new updates should have fixed this issue.. pls what can i do to rectify this problems.. thanks.
Hello! You can send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, and I will check what might be wrong.