Alishipping Problems

the_lyall

These fields are available only for Woo version and are located here, in Shipping methods section:

View attachment 13271

I've just realised that the download link you provided (from the add-on page) asks for a license but doesn't provide the option to download a WooCommerce or non-WooCommerce version. Presumably it gives the right version based on license? As the forum link you provided also doesn't provide a download link to the updated WooCommerce version either. I'm using the updated version from the product page you shared, is that not the WooCommerce version? If not, please provide a link to download the latest version.

Although presumably I am using the right version, as I can see the shipping methods against the product details and it is all working correctly with WooCommerce.

Thanks

Last edited:

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I've just realised that the download link you provided (from the add-on page) asks for a license but doesn't provide the option to download a WooCommerce or non-WooCommerce version. Presumably it gives the right version based on license? As the forum link you provided also doesn't provide a download link to the updated WooCommerce version either. I'm using the updated version from the product page you shared, is that not the WooCommerce version? If not, please provide a link to download the latest version.

Although presumably I am using the right version, as I can see the shipping methods against the product details and it is all working correctly with WooCommerce.

Thanks
In case you have installed the latest AliShipping add-on version (1.3.39) and you don't have those text fields, feel free to provide me with your WP-admin access details, I will check, what might be wrong.

the_lyall

In case you have installed the latest AliShipping add-on version (1.3.39) and you don't have those text fields, feel free to provide me with your WP-admin access details, I will check, what might be wrong.
I do have the lastest version installed (see earlier screenshot in the topic and again below).

1603729927537.png
I can't give you admin access for several reasons (we don't have a remote access liability disclaimer in place, it's a live site, I don't know what you're planning to do (i.e. if you're planning to deactivate plugins while it's live) etc.) but if there's something you want me to check please message me and I will check it for you, I have several developer tools available. Thanks for your help.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I do have the lastest version installed (see earlier screenshot in the topic and again below).

View attachment 13274
I can't give you admin access for several reasons (we don't have a remote access liability disclaimer in place, it's a live site, I don't know what you're planning to do (i.e. if you're planning to deactivate plugins while it's live) etc.) but if there's something you want me to check please message me and I will check it for you, I have several developer tools available. Thanks for your help.
You can also try to clear cache in your browser, that may also help.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I've tried in a different browser using incognito mode and it's still the same I'm afraid.
Hello!

In this case we will be able to investigate and solve the problem in AliShipping add-on you mention only in case you can share WP-admin access to your website.

the_lyall

Hello!

In this case we will be able to investigate and solve the problem in AliShipping add-on you mention only in case you can share WP-admin access to your website.
I can create a clone of the site and remove the customer data etc. to give you access but obviously the Alidropship licenses won't work. If I clone the site do you have licenses you can use to activate the plugins to troubleshoot? Thanks

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I can create a clone of the site and remove the customer data etc. to give you access but obviously the Alidropship licenses won't work. If I clone the site do you have licenses you can use to activate the plugins to troubleshoot? Thanks
Yes, we will try to investigate the issue in AliShipping add-on you mention in the conditions you describe. You can send me the WP-admin access details of this website once you are ready.

chris37

Yes, we will try to investigate the issue in AliShipping add-on you mention in the conditions you describe. You can send me the WP-admin access details of this website once you are ready.
I really believe this is the best case scenario for investigate issue of a live site .. i also know is not for everyone, not many people know how to clone them site for test reasons!

the_lyall

@Dimitriy Strekalov Just FYI the latest version of the Alishipping add-on (Version 1.3.41) released 2 days ago fixed the issue with the options not showing with the latest version of the main Alidropship plugin (Version 1.6.14). It seems the previous add-on version was not compatible with the latest versions of the main plugin.

I'm still seeing issues with Philippines addresses and USD shipping values being shown though. But at least I can cross the 0.00 free shipping issue off my list which is great, thanks!

the_lyall

@Dimitriy Strekalov Just FYI the latest version of the Alishipping add-on (Version 1.3.41) released 2 days ago fixed the issue with the options not showing with the latest version of the main Alidropship plugin (Version 1.6.14). It seems the previous add-on version was not compatible with the latest versions of the main plugin.

I'm still seeing issues with Philippines addresses and USD shipping values being shown though. But at least I can cross the 0.00 free shipping issue off my list which is great, thanks!

HOWEVER, saying that, there is a new bug as a result of the new features.

If the total shipping for all products is more than zero, it shows the total correctly:

1604689442726.png

But if the total for all products is zero, it shows the total twice instead of once:

1604689495939.png

Note that it doesn't show the total once for each product - if there are three products on the order all with zero shipping cost, it still shows the total shipping cost twice.

1604689802612.png

It's not a problem on single product orders as then the shipping total isn't displayed by the plugin.

@Dimitriy Strekalov you should be able to reproduce the error shown above.

There is also a more minor bug with the total shipping cost not showing at all on checkout page initial load. It shows the 'please enter your address to see shipping methods' message even if the address is already populated, until you re-click a shipping option (even if it's already pre-selected by default) and only then does the total shipping cost display.

Thanks

the_lyall

And this is what it looks like if you enter a free-text option instead of using 0.00 in the Alishipping settings:

1604690697678.png

the_lyall

And finally, to illustrate the issue with Philippines (PHP) prices. The individual item shipping prices are showing the USD values (as seen in the product page in admin) but the total is showing the correct value in PHP (Philippine Pesos):

1604691021852.png

the_lyall

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback, we will check these issues.

Thanks - I very much like these new features by the way, it allows a lot more flexibility and generally a better user experience.

I'm using the custom text option for free of charge as it shows (label + price) in the summary rather than (price + price), but it would be nice to have the option for 0.00 working as that won't be translated on the front end by GTranslate like 'Free' will be (and if some languages have longer words it can mess up spacing etc.). The PHP currency thing is my only real nag at the moment but I don't have many customers here in the Philippines at the moment :)

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks - I very much like these new features by the way, it allows a lot more flexibility and generally a better user experience.

I'm using the custom text option for free of charge as it shows (label + price) in the summary rather than (price + price), but it would be nice to have the option for 0.00 working as that won't be translated on the front end by GTranslate like 'Free' will be (and if some languages have longer words it can mess up spacing etc.). The PHP currency thing is my only real nag at the moment but I don't have many customers here in the Philippines at the moment :)

Hello.

As we have checked issues you mentioned, we haven't noticed these issues to be reproduced from our side:
1. $0.00 is not shown twice:

Screenshot (55).png

2. Custom text is not shown together with $0.00 price, only 'FREE' is shown:

Screenshot (56).png

3. Issues related to Philippines currency are connected with currency switcher you use and (possibly) any other settings on your website. Feel free to provide me with your WP-admin access details (or to a clone of your website as you have mentioned before) so we can check, investigate and solve this issue in our AliShipping add-on.

The same is about issues with $0.00 prices shown twice and custom text shown together with $0.00 -- as you can see, these issues do not reproduce from our side, but if you are able to provide us with WP-admin access to any website where this issue reproduces, we will also be able to investigate it properly.

the_lyall

Hello.

As we have checked issues you mentioned, we haven't noticed these issues to be reproduced from our side:
1. $0.00 is not shown twice:

View attachment 13404

2. Custom text is not shown together with $0.00 price, only 'FREE' is shown:

View attachment 13405

3. Issues related to Philippines currency are connected with currency switcher you use and (possibly) any other settings on your website. Feel free to provide me with your WP-admin access details (or to a clone of your website as you have mentioned before) so we can check, investigate and solve this issue in our AliShipping add-on.

The same is about issues with $0.00 prices shown twice and custom text shown together with $0.00 -- as you can see, these issues do not reproduce from our side, but if you are able to provide us with WP-admin access to any website where this issue reproduces, we will also be able to investigate it properly.

Hi Dimitriy,

Thanks for looking at these. Issues 1-2 in that case are most likely caused by some of the CSS I've added changing the 'display' type and overriding 'none' (at a guess). I can look into that now I know it's specific to my site and have something to compare to.

Regarding issue 3 I'm using Aelia Currency Switcher and have no problems with any other currencies, just PHP, and only with this add-on. This issue was originally reported by @Rodmeister here: https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...ite-default-currency-chosen-is-another.16587/ and I added more detail in post 9 of that thread. So it's not just my site with the problem...

Thanks

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dimitriy,

Regarding issue 3 I'm using Aelia Currency Switcher and have no problems with any other currencies, just PHP, and only with this add-on.

Thanks
Hello!

Could you, please specify, have you also checked some other currencies (except British Pound, United Sates Dollar, Philippine Peso), for example Indian Rupee or Nigerian Naira? Only Philippine peso is the issue here? We will appreciate screenshots with examples with other currencies (for example Indian Rupee or Nigerian Naira), so we can investigate the issue in more details.