Alishipping Problems

the_lyall

Hello!

Could you, please specify, have you also checked some other currencies (except British Pound, United Sates Dollar, Philippine Peso), for example Indian Rupee or Nigerian Naira? Only Philippine peso is the issue here? We will appreciate screenshots with examples with other currencies (for example Indian Rupee or Nigerian Naira), so we can investigate the issue in more details.

Hi Dimitriy,

I hadn't checked those currencies as I don't have them enabled on my site, but I will do so now (temporarily add them). Please see below:

Here are the product page screenshots for India and Nigeria showing the USD values (store default currency is GBP):

1605008114060.png
1605008171406.png

Here are the AliExpress product page shipping costs:

1605008386452.png
1605008446504.png

Here are the checkout page screenshots showing delivery to those countries, with the relevant currencies for each one. Note that I needed to add a second product in order to utilise the AliShipping add-on shipping prices to show the problem, as it doesn't occur if there is only one product on the order (as previously mentioned):

India:

1605008697375.png

Nigeria:

1605008775231.png

It appears that these currencies also have the same issue as with PHP. The USD amount is being shown as well.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

ofuroinu

Finally I become a victim of this plugin as well. :eek:
Just noticed if customer added 2 - 3 items from different vendors , the final freight charges with 3 different columns looks so ugly.
If I was a customer shopping online I would only expect to see and pay 1 time shipping fee for all items at checkout.
I am not blaming developers here they are doing their best in all ways and bringing us good stuffs which we never thought of it.
Do we have any solution to this to make it look neat at the end before checking out?
Of course 1 items is no problem but for 1+ is like WOW whats the ...