Alishipping Problems

Ansi

Hi everyone.
Since bought Alishipping add-ons and setup service recently, it's really confusing and the shipping methods turn up to each item. The price before the checkout is different on the checkout.
Is that possible to make shipping methods per order/purchase NOT to each item?
If you just buy 1 item (black belt for exalmple) on my store, alishipping is working but still the price is changed.
Please see the attachments. All the products are from the same supplier.
I was told thats how Alishipping add-ons works...shipping price charge to each product. Not per order. So if the customer want to buys min 2 products on your store, does it mean they have to pay more for shipping? it doesn't make sense for me.
I thought by paid extra for setup service, I shouldn't have a problem for shipping.
I'm a newbie and It's really frustrated. I hope anyone able to explain and help me. Many thanks before.

Attachments

• Checkout Page US.png
    Checkout Page US.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Price change Belt.png
    Price change Belt.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Price change out:inside checkout 1.png
    Price change out:inside checkout 1.png
    381.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Price change out:inside checkout 2.png
    Price change out:inside checkout 2.png
    389.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Price change out:inside checkout 3.png
    Price change out:inside checkout 3.png
    435.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Alishipping setting.png
    Alishipping setting.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Alishipping2.png
    Alishipping2.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Capture d’écran 2020-10-15 à 09.45.36.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-10-15 à 09.45.36.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Checkout Page 2 France.png
    Checkout Page 2 France.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 26

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

I'm afraid, but in case you have different Products in your Cart, AliShipping add-on will apply Shipping Methods separately to each Product.

Mar

Hello!

I'm afraid, but in case you have different Products in your Cart, AliShipping add-on will apply Shipping Methods separately to each Product.
The OP mentioned "All the products are from the same supplier'. Do you think your statement make sense? Don't you think that since the products are from the same supplier, shipping cost should be only one? The reason why this add-on has so many, many, many, many, many many issues is because the developers don't have the common sense. Issues are more and more. I have reported many of it, nothing has changed despite the frequent updates. All updates are just updates, no information what has changed.

Ansi

Hi Mar, thank you for your response here. It seems you had similar problem like me. How did you handle it? do you mind to share with me?
Do I have to modify it with css code? :oops:
I received all updates too but still nothing changed.
In fact, I've emailed Dimitriy about this. First he said caused different supplier and he gave me an example from the belt, telling me alishipping is working. They don't have technical issue. I sent the same attachments to him with the same supplier and asked him the rest of my questions. He gave me the same phrase like above. That's why I'm here. Frustrated.

If alishipping won't change anything, what should I do? contact the supplier ask what kind shipping they have? or any other options? thank you in advanced.

Reactions: Mar

Mar

Hi Mar, thank you for your response here. It seems you had similar problem like me. How did you handle it? do you mind to share with me?
I posted a lot of issues of the add-on, not only this. Not one is resolved until now. What I got is the usual silence of the support team when they are not capable to resolve an issue, as if waiting for a miracle that the issue will go away without doing anything. You are lucky you got a word from them although it don't mean anything.
Do I have to modify it with css code?
CSS code is to customize the site, it cannot help here.
If alishipping won't change anything, what should I do? contact the supplier ask what kind shipping they have? or any other options? thank you in advanced.
Sorry, I cannot tell you what to do. There must be a way when you order the products in AliExpress. Maybe the shipping will change during that time, I am not sure.

chris37

Hello!

alishipping is great tool when you have a single product on the checkout page ... Any other action expect the ones i mention is gonna create any of the issue so many member mention above.
The alishiping add-on is the only add-on from alidropship give new proplem in any update happen to it.
Please if you can not do something about it. Then add in the end of the add-on section is working only with a single product ,single variation only!!

The same way you excuse your self when you find out the alishipping was working only whit chine warehouse and later you add this note in the alishipping add-on section on your alidropship website :)

I wish nobody delete my post again. LOL ;)

Last edited:

Ansi

alishipping is great tool when you have a single product on the checkout page ... Any other action expect the ones i mention is gonna create any of the issue so many member mention above.
The alishiping add-on is the only add-on from alidropship give new proplem in any update happen to it.
Please if you can not do something about it. The add in the end of the add-on section is working only with a single product ,single variation only!!

The same way you excuse your self when you find out the alishipping was working only whit chine warehouse and later you add this note in the alishipping add-on section on your alidropship website :)

I wish nobody delete my post again. LOL ;)

It's really ridiculous only apply to one single product as we knew Aliexpress sells alots of variation products. If I knew about this, I wouldn't buy it including setup service. This is a scam.

Mar

It's really ridiculous only apply to one single product as we knew Aliexpress sells alots of variation products. If I knew about this, I wouldn't buy it including setup service. This is a scam.
Did you pay the setup service?

the_lyall

It works in the same way AliExpress works... Even if you buy multiple products from the same seller, you still pay shipping separately for each product line. AliExpress doesn't consolidate shipping for items from the same seller. Unless I'm misunderstanding the issue.

1602931082177.png

I'd still much rather they resolve the problem of no shipping price showing at all for free shipping options. It should display 0.00 instead of showing nothing at all... I've been waiting for that for months. I can't rename the shipping method to 'Free Shipping' because it's not always free, it varies by product by country. I've already had questions from customers about it on the only site I've added this to. @Dimitriy Strekalov is there any update on that since your last email in August?

1602931671001.png

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
It works in the same way AliExpress works... Even if you buy multiple products from the same seller, you still pay shipping separately for each product line. AliExpress doesn't consolidate shipping for items from the same seller. Unless I'm misunderstanding the issue.

View attachment 13196

I'd still much rather they resolve the problem of no shipping price showing at all for free shipping options. It should display 0.00 instead of showing nothing at all... I've been waiting for that for months. I can't rename the shipping method to 'Free Shipping' because it's not always free, it varies by product by country. I've already had questions from customers about it on the only site I've added this to. @Dimitriy Strekalov is there any update on that since your last email in August?

View attachment 13197
Hello!

The issue you mention (about missing 0.00 price) may be caused by a Theme you use on your website, or some other settings. Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so we can investigate this issue?

the_lyall

Hello!

The issue you mention (about missing 0.00 price) may be caused by a Theme you use on your website, or some other settings. Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so we can investigate this issue?

No, we've already had this conversation by email. As you can see from the various screenshots from other stores, including in this very thread, this is the case for EVERY store using this add-on. You don't need access to one specific store, you've already checked with the development team in August and confirmed to me that the issue is with the plugin. I'm just waiting for an update on when it will be addressed.

Again, this is not just on my store it's how the add-on works on all stores. You can see it in screenshots from Ansi in this thread and Mar and others in other forum posts.

Thanks

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
No, we've already had this conversation by email. As you can see from the various screenshots from other stores, including in this very thread, this is the case for EVERY store using this add-on. You don't need access to one specific store, you've already checked with the development team in August and confirmed to me that the issue is with the plugin. I'm just waiting for an update on when it will be addressed.

Again, this is not just on my store it's how the add-on works on all stores. You can see it in screenshots from Ansi in this thread and Mar and others in other forum posts.

Thanks
Thank you for bringing our attention, we will double check the issue about missing 0.00 price and fix it.

Ansi

Did you pay the setup service?
Yes. I paid extra 10$. I thought it should be setup according to my theme. Dimitriy emailed me asked for the access my WP. I did. Apparently it just for installation.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-10-19 à 18.09.58.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-10-19 à 18.09.58.png
    233.7 KB · Views: 9

Ansi

Thanks
Please..leave it open discussion here. So everybody can learn.

Mar

Thanks
I mentioned it a number of times in my other posts, asking admin access is a desperate move to show the issue is in the site, not the add-on. Said many times, this is an old tune that don't work.