AliShipping Plugin not Working

ForumUser

Hi there,

The AliShipping plugin won't update shipping methods and when you import new products, you cannot import shipping methods, which essentially means that customers cannot buy your products.

When will this be fixed?

auzzie

I am having the same problem, and also the page where you used to be able to buy the AliShipping plugin is not working. It is coming up with a "This Page Is No Longer Available." error.

This is very frustrating, I am losing sales as the Customer tries to buy the product, and it cannot calculate the Shipping. The Customer goes elsewhere. I have since had to mark every new product I have imported as Pending until this is fixed.

Hoping this error will be fixed soon. I have 4 other dropshipping stores, and have been promoting products. It looks like my efforts have been wasted, not to mention the money spent on this Add On. Not happy :(

Last edited:

ForumUser

I am having the same problem, and also the page where you used to be able to buy the AliShipping plugin is not working. It is coming up with a "This Page Is No Longer Available." error. This is very frustrating, I am losing sales.
This is ridiculous.

It looks like they are making the plugin defunct, but haven't announced anything nor offered an alternative.

Why are there so many problems and why aren't they being fixed?

ForumUser

How long do you estimate this taking?

I remember a comparable issue happening with the invoice generator and that was never fixed and never spoken of again.

What is going on?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
How long do you estimate this taking?

I remember a comparable issue happening with the invoice generator and that was never fixed and never spoken of again.

What is going on?
Hello!

Unfortunately, AliShipping add-on is currently not working (and it is also currently not being sold since we've located this issue) as my colleague mentioned above. We are working to find a solution, but we do not have one, to our deep regret.

Once we have a solution, we will issue an update of AliShipping add-on, the information about the update will be available here.

ForumUser

Hello!

Unfortunately, AliShipping add-on is currently not working (and it is also currently not being sold since we've located this issue) as my colleague mentioned above. We are working to find a solution, but we do not have one, to our deep regret.

Once we have a solution, we will issue an update of AliShipping add-on, the information about the update will be available here.
So, in the meantime, I cannot import new products to sell because I can't load any shipping methods.

You need to fix this ASAP.

You are costing people money.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
What is happening with this?

Why is there still no fix?
Hello!

Unfortunately, AliShipping add-on is currently not working. We are working to find a solution, but we do not have one, to our deep regret.

ForumUser

Hello!

Unfortunately, AliShipping add-on is currently not working. We are working to find a solution, but we do not have one, to our deep regret.

It would be really helpful to have an ETA on a fix rather than a copy/pasted/canned response.

I'm sure you can understand people's frustration.

I notice the Alidropship plugin also is not working properly.

We all need these things to be fixed.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
It would be really helpful to have an ETA on a fix rather than a copy/pasted/canned response.

I'm sure you can understand people's frustration.

I notice the Alidropship plugin also is not working properly.

We all need these things to be fixed.
Hello!

Our developer is currently working on fixing AliShipping add-on, but we can not provide any ETA, I'm afraid.