AliShipping Plugin not Working

ForumUser

if there is everything fine with API, then 1-2 weeks
It's been nearly four weeks since this last message and there is no change. I see now that you've actually been having issues with AliShipping for around 6 months and there's been no change.

We keep being told that a fix is on the way, but nothing happens. This is mirroring the situation where we were continually told that the Invoicing function would be fixed, but that never happened and was never spoken of again.

Can you be honest and let us know definitively whether the AliShipping plugin will be fixed?

What is going on?

Yaros

Staff member
It's been nearly four weeks since this last message and there is no change. I see now that you've actually been having issues with AliShipping for around 6 months and there's been no change.

We keep being told that a fix is on the way, but nothing happens. This is mirroring the situation where we were continually told that the Invoicing function would be fixed, but that never happened and was never spoken of again.

Can you be honest and let us know definitively whether the AliShipping plugin will be fixed?

What is going on?
Alishipping will work, recent update from our developers - one week.

• Wow
Reactions: kdb

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
any update????
Hello! Alishipping addon is still under development. Aliexpress changed its shippings so it takes some time to make the new version of the Alishipping addon work well. The approximate waiting time - 1-2 weeks. Sorry for the inconveniences.

You cannot import products in bulk or individually from the seller's product page. I have to open each product in a new browser tab to be able to import it. This is a waste of time. Any solution???

Last edited:
Reactions: kdb

kdb

You cannot import products in bulk or individually from the seller's product page. I have to open each product in a new browser tab to be able to import it. This is a waste of time. Any solution???
The images are not imported properly as well if, I edit the product in AliExpress.

kdb

@Sergei Alidropship @Yaros @Dimitriy Strekalov

It doesn't work!

After enabling the plugin, the product description visual area becomes blank, but if I click the text tab, the content is there.
2nd import shipping data with in the product doesn't work as well.

best regards,

kdb