Aliexpress order page update

Mar

When there wasn't proper variation, that one that was primarily chosen by a buyer before the product update, yes - I was able to pick the variation I wanted (what is obvious, that I always picked the one that buyer had chosen).
I have been placing automatic orders for a long time and I never saw an option to change variations at that point. To say the option is gone after the update is not true. There was never such an option.

kukiman

I have been placing automatic orders for a long time and I never saw an option to change variations at that point. To say the option is gone after the update is not true. There was never such an option.

Great for you, I had an option to change the variation, so to say that my sentences are not true, is not true. Those replies make 0 sense.

I had this "function", other people also had, now after some updates in some scenarios it doesn't allow us to fix it anymore, and it used to let us do it manually.

The fact thet you never faced it doesn't mean that it never existed. Why do people insist on arguing and getting up their post counts, or continue the senseless post-spamming, instead of focusing on the issue itself.

Me and few other people noticed the exact same thing (caused by different scenarios - but the outcome is the same), it's not an accidental event.

Johannes

Thanks for the reply. I can understand that if you never experienced it, you can't see what we are getting. Of course you choose the same color. However, sometimes the variation can not automatically be connected to what the customer chose in woo. Back with the older version, you could just choose the right color anyways. Now this option get's skipped. That's why i'm asking this. Maybe someone within the team who could check this?

kukiman

I received a reply from Support:

We are aware of the issue and we are working hard on fixing it. Our next update will have the fix, please update the plugin when it is available.
If the problem is not solved with the update, please let us know.

Regards, Olika.

/QUOTE

When I try to place an automatic order it chooses the wrong variation and never fills the address. I also cannot change the variation or remove it from the cart. I am now placing all orders manually. What is the point of this. I could do that without a plugin. Also the new chrome extension which updated a few hours ago didn't import all of the variations where I changed the name of the color to a normal name. I had to reset the entire product and edit each color individually. What a freaking waste of time. What is the point of updating if it causes more problems than it solves?

kukiman

I received a reply from Support:

We are aware of the issue and we are working hard on fixing it. Our next update will have the fix, please update the plugin when it is available.
If the problem is not solved with the update, please let us know.

Regards, Olika.

/QUOTE

After new alidropship woo plugin update, the problem still occurs. It's an issue connected with chrome extension I guess. Does it still occur to the other people who reported it earlier on?

Real Residual

Well, it is not completely fixed. In some cases, I do get to select a list of items to match the item in the order, in others, the plugin just selects the first variation. I wonder why this is happening but a quick workaround is:

0) Click on Place Order Automatically (button)
1) Click on the item link (Name of the item) in the Popup window (it will open a new Tab(A) with the item and credit your affiliate link)
2) Wait for the process to complete, i.e. the Plugin opens a new Tab(B) and fills in all address and order comments,
3) Switch view to Tab(A), add the right variation to cart (don't worry about Tab (B))
4) Go to your cart, remove the wrong variation, and click on BUY ALL
5) Since the address and customer information is already entered in Tab(B), all you need to do is to copy and paste order comments and pay. I always choose OTHER PAYMENTS and pay 10 orders at a time together. Also, double check that you have the right customer... Sometimes if the customer is from a different country than your previous order, you may have to re-select the address.
6) Grab the Aliexpress Order Id and go back to your order item and paste it manually.
7) Close those tabs, rinse and repeat with the next order.

If there is only one item in the order, on step 3, you can just click on BUY NOW instead of ADD TO CART, this will speed up your ordering process even more. Because the whole ordering process is faster now, even by doing this extra step, you are actually processing orders faster than before.

Note: I keep order comments handy in a text file for quick copy+paste.

With the above procedure, I can do about 1 to 2 orders per minute. 80 orders in about an hour or so.

Real

caalo

hi, what happen with v14.2 i lost all trackinq number and aliexpress order number on all my old order ?
so is impossible to update tracking number and aliexpress order number in new order ?

Where is the probleme now ?
Thankyou for your help.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hi, what happen with v14.2 i lost all trackinq number and aliexpress order number on all my old order ?
so is impossible to update tracking number and aliexpress order number in new order ?

Where is the probleme now ?
Thankyou for your help.
Hello, you've experienced this issue after update? please PM me your WP login credentials and links to the old orders which don't have tracking IDs and AliExpress order IDs.

kukiman

again thats problem
"Products in your cart are different from the ordered products"...
It has been working fine for ~2 weeks and now the problem occurs again. It add all the products to the cart, and then freezes on "checking shopping cart" and after exact 60 seconds it says "Products in your cart are different from the ordered products". So it slows ordering time of every single order by minute.