Aliexpress order page update

nenene

Why do you have to edit the details? The only time you would need to do that is if you changed the seller. Otherwise, leave it alone.

;)

Well in this case I do need to edit details, so I would appreciate a confirmation from the devs that are aware and working on this.
Thank you.

Direct Webstore

I would appreciate a confirmation from the devs that are aware and working on this.
This is a members forum and the developers/support staff don't read and/or notice every question within a thread. Especially when it's an off topic question that has nothing to do with the thread. You'd get a better response from them if you started a new thread dedicated to the problem and/or by writing to support@alidropship.com.

Well in this case I do need to edit details
Why? Maybe one of the members here could help (that's what this members forum is for) while you're waiting for a developer/support staff member to notice the question. You never know your luck. Even a developer would want to know the answer to that. The more details the better.

;)

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
When I manually edit supplier details for a specific product, can't save because an error says "Product not found on Aliexpress"
So I have to do everything manually.
Issue is related with the testing they are doing i suppose? Thanks
What information exactly have you edited?

lamrica

@Victoria Kudryashova I also have problem with the "place order automatically" function. I have the latest Alidropship Woo plugin 1.4.9 and Chrome extension 2.7.13.10. On the pop up window when it says "Products in your cart are different from the ordered products", I hit the Continue button. It will bring up Aliexpress in a new window but showing my shopping cart is empty, while the pop up window continue to load on "filling shipping address". I will PM you my WP login credentials. Thanks!

Johannes

What do you mean "choose the variation"? Do you mean "delete" unwanted variations? If so, just import it and delete them back at your site. Unless I'm totally misunderstanding you. ;)

Sorry! Before the update when adding a product during the automatized order placing, I could choose the sizing / colors for the ordered product. Now it's just adding the product with a standard size/color and goes to the checkout. Any idea what's going wrong? Hope this makes a bit more clear.

Mar

Before the update when adding a product during the automatized order placing, I could choose the sizing / colors for the ordered product.
Are you sure of that? When you place automatic order for a customer, the variation of the product the customer choose is what will be ordered, there is no option for you to choose. It's always like that.