Aliexpress order page update

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
It was important to reiterate. We've all bought this product because it makes the ordering process easier, now the plugin doesn't do what is advertised. Obviously the Alidropship team were not anticipating this change, but as product owners they should be doing what they can to replace the functionality that is now missing. Unfortunately, judging by their correspondence on this post, that doesn't look to be the case - Victoria's most recent message is 'Extension doesn't select all products on new AliExpress checkout - you need to select them manually. It needs to be done by technical reasons.' Pretty vague/unhelpful.

If that's how the plugin will work moving forward, I won't be renewing (and I'll encourage others in the dropshipping community to follow suit).

Also I've seen you post on nearly every forum post, usually criticising the customer's post and being really defensive on Alidropship's end. It's not half obvious that you're affiliated with Alidropship (maybe a developer? Founder?) - what a great way to flex your ego and abuse your customer base while trying to remain incognito. ;)
The point is - the new AliExpress checkount is constantly changing several times per day from AliExpress side - we are doing our best to make things work , but we can't stop AliExpress from changing - they are in the test mode. So , please let's be patient and help each other . We always fix issues as soon as possible and when I need help from you - I'm telling about it. For technical reason there is no chance to select product automatically - may be this situation will change - we are tracking the situation.

Direct Webstore

Also I've seen you post on nearly every forum post,
Nearly very forum post? A bit overly dramatic, don't you think? And most of my posts are helping or trying to troubleshoot a problem.

usually criticising the customer's post
Paranoia. I only criticise the occasional idiot here and there. And we do get a few every now and then, that's why it may seem a lot to you. Don't worry, stating the bleeding obvious is on the lower end of it. I'm guilty of that myself with the comment you are so upset about. I'm human.

being really defensive on Alidropship's end.
That's because I think it's a great plugin and rarely have a problem with it. That's because I READ documentation and use the search function in this forum before asking stupid and/or often asked questions to common problems. Many are incapable of doing any research at all. And because of that they blame everyone, everything and/or the plugin for problems other than themselves.

They really are damned annoying. And because I'm human, I express that annoyance in one way or another. It's one of the attributes of open forums. i.e people express thoughts and feelings about things.
That's another common problem here. Many don't seem to comprehend the basic concept of a "forum" at all. They really should Google the word, but as I mentioned above ... that's beyond their capabilities,

what a great way to flex your ego
Flex my ego? LOL. You're insecurity is showing.

It's not half obvious that you're affiliated with Alidropship (maybe a developer? Founder?) - what a great way to flex your ego and abuse your customer base
Affiliated? A developer? A FOUNDER!!? LOL. My customer base? I'm just a member. I have no connections with Alidropship. I'm just a customer. And a happy one. It's not half obvious that you're not very sharp. A simple click on my avatar will reveal that I'm Australian and anyone with at least half a brain knows that the developers are Russian ... on the other side of the planet!! lol :)

while trying to remain incognito.
My name is Mark C Morgan. I live in Concord, NSW, Australia. Any other details you find necessary to know ... just ask.

Bottom line mate, your little rant over this simple comment below ...
Isn't that what ThBrd just said ???
... is pretty over the top. You need to take several chill pills. You really do seem to be insecure if a comment like that has upset you.

And as as long as overly sensitive dimwits continue to make stupid complaints like yours, I'll continue to use forums the way they're designed to be used by using freedom of speech and pointing out how stupid I think they are. To Hell with political correctness. I prefer logic and truth.

If that's how the plugin will work moving forward, I won't be renewing (and I'll encourage others in the dropshipping community to follow suit).

Won't be "renewing"? I think you're getting confused with Shopify and it's monthly fees. The Alidropship plugin is a one off payment. There is no "renewal".

But the bit about you encouraging others in the "dropshipping community" to also not "renew" was good for a laugh. Thanks for that. It just proved my point that this forum has many people who have no idea of anything. You know, the "annoying" ones I've already mentioned.

... and try a little patience with the plugin sometimes. It has to deal with 3rd party entities beyond the developers control. And one more thing. Get yourself a good quality pencil sharpener. It will make life easier.

;)

Last edited:

kukiman

Thank you for update:

For technical reason there is no chance to select product automatically - may be this situation will change - we are tracking the situation.

The thing is that recently some user uploaded a video where it's clrearly selecting all the products automatically:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hC6a5LxyEpwndmcpEEyO2_GVE4DtDzSq/view

@Victoria Kudryashova

I have sent you login/pass/address to my website, so you can verify the issue on my end.

Thank you in advance

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

Dropshipper101

Mar

Hey all, we experience exactly the same problem. All the process goes well and then it stops with the City field. I’ll send you @Victoria Kudryashova the WP login credentials. If you could check it from inside, it would help a lot! Thanks!
I have placed an order automatically just a while ago. It was different but the process was better and the order was smooth and was completed without any problem, contrary to what I saw in this thread.

1556196892804.png

ThBrd

#Update

@Victoria Kudryashova an update for the dev team:
The auto fulfill is working for me but only when their are no addresses saved on Aliexpress. When their is a address stored from the last order, the plugin will stop working on this screen (image below)

The plugin need to click on "Add new Address" or in Dutch "Nieuw adres toevoegen" ;)

Keep on the good work! :)

Attachments

• Image 4.png
    Image 4.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 23

Dropshipper101

I have placed an order automatically just a while ago. It was different but the process was better and the order was smooth and was completed without any problem, contrary to what I saw in this thread.

You seem to have a different version of the check-out page. They run more versions simultaneously and (I guess) they A/B test them.

Attachments

• alidropship-checkout.png
    alidropship-checkout.png
    763.1 KB · Views: 14

Dropshipper101

#Update

@Victoria Kudryashova an update for the dev team:
The auto fulfill is working for me but only when their are no addresses saved on Aliexpress. When their is a address stored from the last order, the plugin will stop working on this screen (image below)

The plugin need to click on "Add new Address" or in Dutch "Nieuw adres toevoegen" ;)

Keep on the good work! :)

Yeah, the same. But clicking on "Add new Address" does not do anything. It won’t continue the auto-fill script.

Mar

You seem to have a different version of the check-out page. They run more versions simultaneously and (I guess) they A/B test them.
Yes it look different. There were popups where the new shipping address was and also the Pay Now button. There was no problem placing the order at my end.

ThBrd

Is the "Auto fulfill" fixed for everyone with plugin version: 1.4.9 and chrome extension: 2.7.13.10?

For me is it working but only when there are no existing shipping addresses on Ali.

kukiman

Is the "Auto fulfill" fixed for everyone with plugin version: 1.4.9 and chrome extension: 2.7.13.10?

For me is it working but only when there are no existing shipping addresses on Ali.

There is new extension version 2.7.13.16, try this one, it finally works for me :)

nenene

When I manually edit supplier details for a specific product, can't save because an error says "Product not found on Aliexpress"
So I have to do everything manually.
Issue is related with the testing they are doing i suppose? Thanks