Aliexpress order page update

ThBrd

This is the Old version of the checkout page.
I've just checked it on your site with the order you gave me, note for a supplier is there:

View attachment 8923

This is the new checkout page
HERE WHAT I SEE, EMPTY...

That's why Victoria Kudryashova will see the "message to seller" and YARON6565 not.

Just look at the pictures, both are different.

The new checkout page is not rolled out to everyone yet. That makes the plugin update so difficult.

shehankau95

I cannot see the place order automatically button, does anyone know what can be the issue? struggling to complete the order.
thank you so much in advance.Actions.PNG

nenene

When I manually edit supplier details for a specific product, can't save because an error says "Product not found on Aliexpress"
So I have to do everything manually.
Issue is related with the testing they are doing i suppose? Thanks

What information exactly have you edited?

Product URL and Product ID. But I can't even Save on existing product without changing anything.
I get "Product not found on Aliexpress"

Johannes

Are you sure of that? When you place automatic order for a customer, the variation of the product the customer choose is what will be ordered, there is no option for you to choose. It's always like that.

Yes because I didn't import the products directly from aliexpress, it won't automatically find it. (that's what i'm guessing) Before, I always got an option something like "variation not found please choose" Then I'm able just to choose the variation I would like to use.

Mar

Yes because I didn't import the products directly from aliexpress, it won't automatically find it. (that's what i'm guessing) Before, I always got an option something like "variation not found please choose" Then I'm able just to choose the variation I would like to use.
We are talking about placing automatic order for a customer. A buyer cannot order a variable product without selecting variations, e. g. size, color, etc. When you place the order automatically, these variations are already selected. There is no such option to select variation at this point. I never saw this option and it don't make sense. Why would you change a variation already selected by the buyer? Do you know better than the customer?

kukiman

If it is necessary - simply click the "place order manually" and do it by hand.

Mar

If it is necessary - simply click the "place order manually" and do it by hand.
This discussion is a waste of time. You are not even sure if you are talking about the same thing. It look like he is talking about the sun and you talking about the moon.

ibrendan

Still not working my side either, also, cashback URL is no longer working.

Replying to my own post here to bump it (apologies if this annoys anyone). I'm tearing my hair out trying to figure out why Admitad is no longer picking up anything when I place orders. Only thing I can think is it's an issue with the new Chrome plugin update.

Anyone else seeing the same issue?

Adil Habib

Replying to my own post here to bump it (apologies if this annoys anyone). I'm tearing my hair out trying to figure out why Admitad is no longer picking up anything when I place orders. Only thing I can think is it's an issue with the new Chrome plugin update.

Anyone else seeing the same issue?
i have the same issue, no orders are picked up by Admitad.

Johannes

We are talking about placing automatic order for a customer. A buyer cannot order a variable product without selecting variations, e. g. size, color, etc. When you place the order automatically, these variations are already selected. There is no such option to select variation at this point. I never saw this option and it don't make sense. Why would you change a variation already selected by the buyer? Do you know better than the customer?

Sorry If i'm not clear enough about it. or example: The customer chooses Cherry Red on my site, but on alie it's just red.. Before the update I always had to choose the red variation because the product variation name didn't match the one on alie. However now, it just ads the product directly and uses the first variation option. Hope this makes it easier to understand

Mar

Sorry If i'm not clear enough about it. or example: The customer chooses Cherry Red on my site, but on alie it's just red.. Before the update I always had to choose the red variation because the product variation name didn't match the one on alie. However now, it just ads the product directly and uses the first variation option. Hope this makes it easier to understand
It is clear, but again there is no such option when placing automatic order. You don't make false statement and ask the support team that the option is gone when it never existed.

kukiman

It is clear, but again there is no such option when placing automatic order. You don't make false statement and ask the support team that the option is gone when it never existed.

Johannes is actually right. The issue looks like this in my case:

Someone ordered a product on 01.05.2019, I changed supplier on 03.05.2019 and the name of variations changed etc. (not on my site, but on aliexpress product's site), now (eg. 03.05.2019) when I place automatically that order from 01.05.2019 (when product had different variation names) it automatically picks wrong variation and proceeds with the order.

kukiman

Same on my site, I just reported it to support, hopefully they will reply soon.

Mar

Someone ordered a product on 01.05.2019, I changed supplier on 03.05.2019 and the name of variations changed etc. (not on my site, but on aliexpress product's site), now (eg. 03.05.2019) when I place automatically that order from 01.05.2019 (when product had different variation names) it automatically picks wrong variation and proceeds with the order.
I just placed two automatic orders just a while ago. Variations were the same as the buyers chose. I never experienced AliExpress pickup another variation when I order for a customer. Maybe it is because you changed supplier. But my point here is there is no option to change variation when placing an order automatically, I never saw it. And it just make sense. Why would anybody change the variation already chosen by the customer? Do you know better than the buyer?

1557155077310.png

1557155122842.png

kukiman

I don't argue with that. Were you able to change variation at that point?

When there wasn't proper variation, that one that was primarily chosen by a buyer before the product update, yes - I was able to pick the variation I wanted (what is obvious, that I always picked the one that buyer had chosen).