AliDropship Woo 0.8.12.1 UPDATE

JasonP

Hello, can anyone tell me what version 0.8.12.1 includes?
And when is there going to be a big update for the woo version as already done with the normal alidropship plugin?

I asked that a couple of days ago. Seems like the AliDropship team is still busy working on AliDropship Woo Plugin release 1.0. Release date to be advised.....

shin

I found the widget. Couldn't find the GBP for some reason. Is there anyway I can put this widget at the header instead?

shin

I want to add the currency converter in my product page but only see option to add HTML under add to cart button. Is there an html I can use from alidropship currency converter?

Direct Webstore

Is there an html I can use from alidropship currency converter?
No

I want to add the currency converter in my product page
Option 1. Use a theme that has a sidebar for the product page ... then add the currency widget to it.
Option 2. Install a "Custom Sidebars" plugin ... assign a sidebar to the product page ... then add the currency widget to it.

iori17

.widget.widget-adsw-currency-selector .widget-title, .widget.widget-adsw-currency-selector .widgettitle {
text-align: left;
font-size: 2em;
}

.widget.widget-adsw-currency-selector a.currency-item {
font-size: 1.5rem;
}

.widget.widget-adsw-currency-selector {
border: none;
padding-left: 0rem!important;
padding-right: 0em!important;
max-width: 100%;
}

.widget.widget-adsw-currency-selector .currency-carret {
font-weight: 900;
}

is there any code to make this currency switcher as dropdown? When I click on the currency to swith to another currency, it display as "dropdown" but with all header section.

iori17

yes it is, but is taking my whole header section as dropdown when click on it, is there any code to fix it?

How to use it in the Top Bar Section without increasing the whole top bar length when click on currency switcher?

Direct Webstore

How to use it in the Top Bar Section without increasing the whole top bar length when click on currency switcher?
Place it a header section by itself. The one on the right of the logo works best. Don't put any other elements with it.

In Flatsome ... use this header configuration and it will work perfectly. Put the Currency shortcode in HTML 1. Adjust the size of the search form after.

curr.jpg

And use this updated CSS (Alter to your own taste)

.widget.widget-adsw-currency-selector {
border: none;
padding-left: 0rem!important;
padding-right: 0rem!important;
max-width: 100%;
}
.widget.widget-adsw-currency-selector a.currency-item {
width: 115px;
font-size: 10px;
font-weight: 600!important;
color: #000000;
background-color: #ffffff;
border-bottom: 1px solid #ffffff!important;
}
.widget.widget-adsw-currency-selector .currency-carret {
border-radius: 12px;
border-style: solid;
border-color: #d9d9d9;
border-width: 1px;
padding-bottom: 0px;
padding-top: 0px;
font-weight: 900;
color: #000000;
background-color: #f2f2f2;
}

This will give it a white background and rounded corners to match the search field as so ...

curr_002.jpg

When expanded, it looks like this ...

curr_003.jpg