AliDropship Woo 0.8.10 UPDATE

JasonP

I notice that sometimes when an AliExpress store indicates that a product is no longer available, nothing happens to the corresponding product in my store. See attached pictures as an example. The first image is a screen shot from Aliexpress. It shows that "Sorry, this item is no longer available!" The second image is a screen shot of my WooCommerce Products which are published. It shows it is in stock with 118222 units available. The last image shows my AliDropShip Woo plugin settings which clearly have been configured correctly. Shouldn't the product be in draft? Can AliDropShip Woo plugin recognise that an AliExpress seller doesn't want to sell the product (temporarily or permanently but still maintains the product page) for whatever reasons and automatically adjust the corresponding product by moving it to draft? Apparently, in this case it is not happening with mine.
Aliexpress.pngWooCommerce.pngAliDropship Woo.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I notice that sometimes when an AliExpress store indicates that a product is no longer available, nothing happens to the corresponding product in my store. See attached pictures as an example. The first image is a screen shot from Aliexpress. It shows that "Sorry, this item is no longer available!" The second image is a screen shot of my WooCommerce Products which are published. It shows it is in stock with 118222 units available. The last image shows my AliDropShip Woo plugin settings which clearly have been configured correctly. Shouldn't the product be in draft? Can AliDropShip Woo plugin recognise that an AliExpress seller doesn't want to sell the product (temporarily or permanently but still maintains the product page) for whatever reasons and automatically adjust the corresponding product by moving it to draft? Apparently, in this case it is not happening with mine.
View attachment 4115View attachment 4117View attachment 4118
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check. It should be sent to draft.