AliDropship Themes Update

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Main features:

DaVinci (current version 0.9.26): https://alidropship.com/themes/davinci/

-
Shipping bug fixed (shipping description for 'free products+shipping' model changed to Free)

Michelangelo (current version 0.9.24): https://alidropship.com/themes/michelangelo/

- Bug with scrolling on mobile version fixed
- Shipping bug fixed (shipping description for 'free products+shipping' model changed to Free)

Rembrandt (current version 3.4.4) https://alidropship.com/themes/rembrandt/

- Shipping bug fixed (shipping description for 'free products+shipping' model changed to Free)

Last edited by a moderator:

merten

I updated to this version yesterday. Since then I found bugs.

- Product importing not working anymore
- order confirmation not correct ( tried to use default but no succes
- Probably more things which I didn't find out yet

merten

Oke, just want to process orders.. OMG the order details are fucked up.

Not a single item is there

merten

When updating order to shipped this error is given:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/ domainname alids/includes/ads/adsNotification.php on line 244

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am sorry to hear you are having such problems.
We could not reproduce the import error on our test websites. I would appreciate if you could PM your WP access details so that I'll check what might be wrong.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Also, could you please let me know what version of the plugin do you have installed? The latest version is 0.9.13.2 . There were some issues which stemed from WP (they involved Orders section as well), they have been fixed in the current version of the plugin.

merten

Also, could you please let me know what version of the plugin do you have installed? The latest version is 0.9.13.2 . There were some issues which stemed from WP (they involved Orders section as well), they have been fixed in the current version of the plugin.

Hi Ekaterina, I have deactivate the alidropship plugin and later active it. This fixed all issues which I knew about sofar.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina, I have deactivate the alidropship plugin and later active it. This fixed all issues which I knew about sofar.
Good to hear the issues have been fixed. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Hi Admin. Appreciate if you can reply to us about this the soonest. I just updated the plugin 2 hours ago and received an order but am getting this error, "Order items not found". All the previous order details have also disappeared!

Attachments

• Order not found.jpg
    Order not found.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 4

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Admin. Appreciate if you can reply to us about this the soonest. I just updated the plugin 2 hours ago and received an order but am getting this error, "Order items not found". All the previous order details have also disappeared!
Deactivate the plugin and activate it again.