AliDropship Themes Update

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date

ofuroinu

Actually, now I remember. It was a "time out" problem. Is this happening when you click the "Send test email" button in the email settings? That's where it happened to me. Or is this happening when you sent a real message from the Contact Us page?

I have not yet installed the email plugin yet just testing out thru the contact us page and it gives error.
Also Gator Business Cloud does not offer increasing the time from 150s they said is against the rules.

Direct Webstore

I think there is a setting in the Original Plugin somewhere to use SMPT ... have you set that? I can't remember where it is ... and I'm using WOO on all my sites now, so I can't check.

Actually ... because of that, I don't think you even need the WP-SMPT plugin with the Original Plugin. It's been so long since I set up the email on the Original plugin I can't remember. But there is definitely a setting for SMPT ... somewhere.

ofuroinu

I think there is a setting in the Original Plugin somewhere to use SMPT ... have you set that? I can't remember where it is ... and I'm using WOO on all my sites now, so I can't check.

Actually ... because of that, I don't think you even need the WP-SMPT plugin with the Original Plugin. It's been so long since I set up the email on the Original plugin I can't remember. But there is definitely a setting for SMPT ... somewhere.

Mate I am setting Woo for 2nd store haha. I thought you know it

Direct Webstore

Mate I am setting Woo for 2nd store haha. I thought you know it
You were asking about CSS for Davinci 2 and about the [ads-track] so I presumed you were using the Original.

Flatsome ay? That means you have Contact Form 7 plugin right? Have you edited the settings in WP-Admin>Contact?
You will also have to get a Google reCapcha code if you want to use it.

Here are the settings. You only need Contact Form 1. You can delete the others if you want.

form.jpg

#########################################################################

mail.jpg

Fill it out exactly like that. Replace the green with your main email. In the Subject field, I just put the name of the store.

Do that and it will work.

:)

Last edited:

ofuroinu

You were asking about CSS for Davinci 2 and about the [ads-track] so I presumed you were using the Original.

Flatsome ay? That means you have Contact Form 7 plugin right? Have you edited the settings in WP-Admin>Contact?
You will also have to get a Google reCapcha code if you want to use it.

Here are the settings. You only need Contact Form 1. You can delete the others if you want.

View attachment 8203

#########################################################################

View attachment 8205

Fill it out exactly like that. Replace the green with your main email. In the Subject field, I just put the name of the store.

Do that and it will work.

:)

I will try this out mate. You are awesome.
By the way can I use other flatform or others?
Regarding captcha is a must?

aravdonda

I'm respect everyone but can you tell me ?
I see on your website Hokagestore(hokagestore.com) Avg. monthly profit $30,000 after I going to his website and check Social Media Account I see No More Comments or Like On Social,So,How they Get Profit ?

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

ofuroinu

I'm respect everyone but can you tell me ?
I see on your website Hokagestore(hokagestore.com) Avg. monthly profit $30,000 after I going to his website and check Social Media Account I see No More Comments or Like On Social,So,How they Get Profit ?

Too much competition in Anime.

Direct Webstore

It doesn't have to make a lot. Rather than have 1 store struggling to make me an income ... I've spread the load over 8 sites.

ofuroinu

I have done the same on both contact 1 and contact flat.
Still same error no luck this is by far the most time wasting issue which should be very simple. I cannot launch my site until this get fixed. :(

I have also integrated the captcha but I don't see on the contact list. when submitting.
Checked WPSMTP all works fine. maybe something wrong in woocomm/email setting?

Untitled.jpg

Direct Webstore

You're doing something wrong, but not being able to see what you're doing, I have no idea what it is. You'll just have to recheck everything. The above settings work fine for me.

Why don't you just try another Contact Us plugin?

I have also integrated the captcha but I don't see on the contact list.

Again, without being able to see what you've done ... I have no idea what's wrong.

Direct Webstore

Is this your fulltime job?
Almost. I also teach English online. (And have a teaching related website that makes money via Adsense ads)

... and get a pension from the fantastic Australian government.

So let's just say I have multiple income streams. It's like a centipedes legs ... if it loses one, it can still keep walking. And it will re-grow another leg sooner or later. If one of my sites is not making money, I kill it ... and grow another (different) one. LOL :)

ofuroinu

Damm it. Done Finally.

I removed all the plugins (Contact 7, WPSMTP)
Reinstalled

WP Mail SMTP which is complete auto no need set my hosting stuff, password , etc.

Just activate and it is done
Then I reinstalled C7 and this time just contact 1 been installed I dont know where the others and why not come together.
This was also auto I did not need to set anything either and boom .
Only thing is I added

[recaptcha]

But don't see anything working I have added the codes already.