AliDropship Themes Update

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

DaVinci (current version 1.0.0):
- Customer account optimized
- Custom code can be added to Blog header and footer (Customization => Blog)

Michelangelo (current version 1.0.0):

Rembrandt (current version 3.9.0):

Raphael (current version 1.4.0)

DaVinci 2.0 (current version 1.2.3):
- 'LazyLoad images' option improved

Dali (current version 1.0.0):
- 'Show star rating on Homepage and Category page option' added
- 'Show one product per row on Category page (mobile)' added
- 'Use slider for product image gallery' added
- Logo enlarged
- Minor improvements

ofuroinu

Hi dear

After updated
DaVinci (current version 1.0.0):

Now my front page images and description images disappeared.
Any one having this issue?
Should I revert back the previous version theme?
Do we have guide or just remove and reinstall the theme all setting remain same?

Direct Webstore

Now my front page images and description images disappeared.
The same happened to me as I'm using a child theme and changes have been made to header.php and b-social.php

Are you using a child theme? If so, you need to re-edit those files and replace the old ones in the child theme.

If not using a child theme ... do you have the latest version of the Alidropship plugin? It solved my other problem ..
Cancel that. After I updated the Alidropship plugin as well ... I can see it.

Last edited:

ofuroinu

The same happened to me as I'm using a child theme and changes have been made to header.php and b-social.php

Are you using a child theme? If so, you need to re-edit those files and replace the old ones in the child theme.

If not using a child theme ... do you have the latest version of the Alidropship plugin? It solved my other problem ..

Problem solved.
I have to still learn about child themes how to test updates , etc before upgrading the final site
Or maybe I need to clone my site completely for testing purpose in subdomain

Deshich

Guys, I am new here and I faced the problem related to images in product description and attributes. How can I solve this? I try to do it manually, but nothing happens, I can upload my images but when I am updating the product info, all the images just disappear

Direct Webstore

Guys, I am new here and I faced the problem related to images in product description and attributes. How can I solve this? I try to do it manually, but nothing happens, I can upload my images but when I am updating the product info, all the images just disappear
Does any of what I said five posts above this one apply? (Child themes)
Do you have the latest Alidropship plugin?

Deshich

Hello again!

I didn’t get the answer :(
I faced the problem of products’ images.
Even when upload them manually, after saving all changes, images just disappear.

Y have the latest plugin version and the latest version of the Dali theme.

Please, help me since I have a lot of products with this problem.

Thank you in advance

Direct Webstore

Please, help me since I have a lot of products with this problem.
You simply haven't provided enough information for anyone here to help. Just "the problem of products’ images" isn't enough. We don't know what your settings are and other factors.

You would be better off contacting Support at support@alidropship.com and give them Admin access to your site so they can have a look.

:)

Deshich

You simply haven't provided enough information for anyone here to help. Just "the problem of products’ images" isn't enough. We don't know what your settings are and other factors.

You would be better off contacting Support at support@alidropship.com and give them Admin access to your site so they can have a look.

:)
I just downloaded the theme and customized the head page, that’s it. All the default settings were not touched

Direct Webstore

Thats the problem. You messed up the header. To confirm it ... replace it with an original header.php ... or whatever file the "head page" refers to.

I had the same problem with my child theme header.php. I had to re-edit another one from the latest mother theme update.

Direct Webstore

If its a child theme ... just remove it. If the images show .. then that file is the problem. You need to re edit the latest one from the mother theme