• Traffic report issue solved

Attachments

• alids_first_ion ver 1.8.3.4 PHP 7.1.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 26
  • alids_first_ion ver 1.8.3.4 PHP 7.2+.zip
    11.8 MB · Views: 26

marty80

Great timing.

I am trying to fix the traffic report issue and going on this forum to ask about it.

I will update plugin to v1.8.3.4 now and see how I go, and then let you know the result.

Edited: Thanks for the new version of the plugin. My issue is something else, which is object-based caching (wp-admin/object-cache.php). I cleared my cache on my hosting provider -> 'Reset Settings' -> and start again to get the access code. Success :)

Last edited:

Ofer

It doesn't work...

I get the following msg: "Error refreshing the OAuth2 token, message: '{ "error": "unauthorized_client", "error_description": "Unauthorized" }' "

Please advice...

Ryan

Some clients who tried to set the traffic reports saw this screen:
View attachment 10651
so they have to create their own app.
After plugin's update they can skip Client ID and Secret key step and click Get access code .

Ok, I just updated and now it doesn't work. It worked with the previous version.

I get the following msg: "Error refreshing the OAuth2 token, message: '{ "error": "unauthorized_client", "error_description": "Unauthorized" }' "

Blz

To be honest that's meh, can't you fix it at your side? It was working on the previous version

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
To be honest that's meh, can't you fix it at your side? It was working on the previous version
The application that was used before is under approval . So, it did work for somebody, but mostly it didn't work. So we changed the app, but if it doesn't work , you need to create your own app. All instructions are here:

https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/3504154-create-google-analytics-client-id-and-secret-key
https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2257361-traffic-report

shelvin_g

After update - all the Imports options are gone! And I have the Elite package...with 1000+ imports remaining.

EDIT: It's working again...that's weird.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

prymus

For me still not working after doing instruction traffic report and obtaining client id and secret key page going to access code and after typing code is saying again client id and secret key is needed.
and is going like this in circles.

Yaros

Staff member
For me still not working after doing instruction traffic report and obtaining client id and secret key page going to access code and after typing code is saying again client id and secret key is needed.
and is going like this in circles.
Are you using the latest version of AliDropship? There was such problem in the previous version.

Gianni

Hi, I have noticed that since a long time, after each plugin update, the Youtube videos that I have integrated inside the description of the various products disappear. With this latest update as well.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I have noticed that since a long time, after each plugin update, the Youtube videos that I have integrated inside the description of the various products disappear. With this latest update as well.
This feature with adding video from the featured image to the description works like it should:

TV 22 inch LED TV 12V 220V Digital Full HD TV dvb T2 Home + Car TV 22 inch TV on AliExpress - ...png

TV 22 inch LED TV 12V 220V Digital Full HD TV dvb-T2 Home + Car TV 22 inch TV – test pavel - G...png