AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.27.1 - UPDATE

ForumUser

Hi George,

Thanks for the reply. I'm using this new update already.

Through it, I've noticed that the tracking problem is only partially fixed. Before AliExpress updated their site, tracking would sync with WooCommerce automatically as soon as you opened the order in AliExpress. Now you have to click on ''Get Tracking'' on the order page in WooCommerce for the tracking to update.

Also, there is still no fix for the Invoice Generator. I appreciate there may be no set schedule for each fix, but do you know if we are any closer to the invoice problem being resolved?

spoo

Here nothing has changed with the new version....

No adress filling, no tracking, no order number.

Georgy

Hi George,

Thanks for the reply. I'm using this new update already.

Through it, I've noticed that the tracking problem is only partially fixed. Before AliExpress updated their site, tracking would sync with WooCommerce automatically as soon as you opened the order in AliExpress. Now you have to click on ''Get Tracking'' on the order page in WooCommerce for the tracking to update.

Also, there is still no fix for the Invoice Generator. I appreciate there may be no set schedule for each fix, but do you know if we are any closer to the invoice problem being resolved?
Hi! Invoice Generating still in development and we don't have exact date estimates, unfortunately. AliExpress added additional authorization and we have troubles with getting this info through Extension

Getting tracking code must work instantly, please contact support team, they will check your case - support@alidropship.com

spoo

I have the newsest version. And the support team wanted to log into the site last weekend already. I am not sure if they finally did, but I think so. I did not get any feedback unfortunately.

Maybe we wait until Ali is thorugh with its changes.... The shop itself is working and up to now the price-updates are alright, so I can live with it for a while.

Just please note, still work to do. No adress filling, no tracking (= no "order shipped" email), no order number.

Since the middle of February this is not working and no update did change anything with it here. Not even temporarily.

(Still talking about the WooPlugin, I know we are in the wrong thread with this since a while).

Last edited:

spoo

It is working now!! I have to log into the original site of Aliexpress (English version), then everything comes as it should. While logged into the German version, it was only working half (import products, yes / price updates, yes / automatic order, yes / adress filling, no / order number, no / tracking, no). Puh... :)

spoo

Seemed to be nice, but unfortunately it is not working truly or not anymore. NO TRACKING AGAIN. And as before, no adress filling, no order number, but well , to that I almost get used...

Georgy

Seemed to be nice, but unfortunately it is not working truly or not anymore. NO TRACKING AGAIN. And as before, no adress filling, no order number, but well , to that I almost get used...
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Please, provide all info to our support team, they will investigate those issues.

Isn't working at all. Some USA orders do not fulfill, now does not fulfill tracking number.
Come on, I have no time for that. Please fix it Urgent

spoo

I received great support last time. But they cannot do magic. As long as Ali is still changing, we have a bit to live with this.

Georgy

Isn't working at all. Some USA orders do not fulfill, now does not fulfill tracking number.
Come on, I have no time for that. Please fix it Urgent
Hi! AliExpress making changes on their website, we are waiting till they will finish. After that we will be able to fix autofilling, which is not working for some cases

Getting tracking code must work instantly, please contact support team, they will check your case - support@alidropship.com

liza liza

No Province is asked during the checkout if you choose The Netherlands as a country because ZIP code is use all over the world.
If its made by ZIP mandatory.

Georgy

No Province is asked during the checkout if you choose The Netherlands as a country because ZIP code is use all over the world.
If its made by ZIP mandatory.
Hi! thank you for reaching out. Please, provide screenshot of your issue

liza liza

Ali Dropship is a group of experts who put years of dedication to this endeavor. The idea behind the project is to create drop shipping effortless and accessible to anyone around the world, giving individuals the chance to create their own online business. Anyone can now begin drop shipping using the Ali Dropship Plugin. With no prior experience.

ForumUser

Hi! Thank you for reaching. The same situation with AliExpress, unfortunately. We are waiting to fix all issues related to AliExpress
Is there any update on the Invoice Generator situation?

It's been mentioned that you need to wait until AliExpress finish modifying their front end so you can complete the fix. How will you know when this will be?