AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.16.0 - UPDATE

ZbigniewPL

Import of products directly from search results is not working for a few months already.
Are you guys maybe working on it?

Georgy

Import of products directly from search results is not working for a few months already.
Are you guys maybe working on it?
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. Could you please clarify what kind of import do you meant? Screenshot appreciated

ZbigniewPL

I'm using AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.16.0
Screenshot (23).png

Import from AE is not working properly for months already. If you want to import, you have to OPEN each link separately and click import in the top chrome extension menu.
Import buttons are sometimes not available to click - probably layers error. Even if I click + - it's never-ending loading.
I'm not the only one having this issue, my friend who has 30+ stores have the same issue for months.
As you can see, some products don't even have buttons shown.

Georgy

I'm using AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.16.0
View attachment 15686

Import from AE is not working properly for months already. If you want to import, you have to OPEN each link separately and click import in the top chrome extension menu.
Import buttons are sometimes not available to click - probably layers error. Even if I click + - it's never-ending loading.
I'm not the only one having this issue, my friend who has 30+ stores have the same issue for months.
As you can see, some products don't even have buttons shown.
Please, update to the latest one and try again. We know about that issue, for some users we were able to fix it, but still some users faced that issue. We can't do anythng for now while aliexpress is changing frontend layout

1647941302224.png

Attachments

• 1647941283788.png
    1647941283788.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 1

Georgy

Unfortunately, we will need to wait when AliExpress finish his work on frontend layout. We are sorry

roozbehk

please update plugin. have problem for months and nothing fixed. if you cant fix it, at least give free direct inport credit to users so they can use alidropship plugin. without direct import alidropship have no use

Georgy

please update plugin. have problem for months and nothing fixed. if you cant fix it, at least give free direct inport credit to users so they can use alidropship plugin. without direct import alidropship have no use
Hi Thank you for reaching out. Issues which we have discussed above is not related to AliDropship plugin, it is related to Chrome Extension which is working directly with frontend of Aliexpress

Direct import which you have mentioned is working fine and worked before. The issue here is about importing products from categories pages, not all but some of the users facing that issue, we will be able to fix it once Aliexpress will finish A/B testing for frontend and deploy final version for all users