Alidropship plugin not working on mobile (Davinci Theme)

nardog03

Hello everyone,

I am currently experiencing issues with the alidropship plugin using the davinci theme. I have made 3 attempts to the administrators in private chat and also I opened a ticket message using the support email but no one has replied to me as yet and this is very frustrating. So if anyone can help me that will be greatly appreciated.

Well the problem started after my website crashed which change my .php settings after restoration from my hosting provider to enable my website back to normal I have notice this major issue with my website using mobile devices. I tried different mobile devices and the problem still exists I clear cache and did whatever I could have thought off but no solution to this as yet.

The main home screen doesn't show the discount price and it's discount badge is distorted. The scroll icon to the bottom right of the screen isn't clear to view also these are just some issues. The product page doesn't show the icons that would represent either PayPal of add to cart. Can someone please help me out?

Thank you kindly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180721-074342.jpg
    Screenshot_20180721-074342.jpg
    734.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20180721-074007.png
    Screenshot_20180721-074007.png
    784.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20180721-074310.png
    Screenshot_20180721-074310.png
    1,013.4 KB · Views: 7
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello everyone,

I am currently experiencing issues with the alidropship plugin using the davinci theme. I have made 3 attempts to the administrators in private chat and also I opened a ticket message using the support email but no one has replied to me as yet and this is very frustrating. So if anyone can help me that will be greatly appreciated.

Well the problem started after my website crashed which change my .php settings after restoration from my hosting provider to enable my website back to normal I have notice this major issue with my website using mobile devices. I tried different mobile devices and the problem still exists I clear cache and did whatever I could have thought off but no solution to this as yet.

The main home screen doesn't show the discount price and it's discount badge is distorted. The scroll icon to the bottom right of the screen isn't clear to view also these are just some issues. The product page doesn't show the icons that would represent either PayPal of add to cart. Can someone please help me out?

Thank you kindly
I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles.
Sent you a pm, please have a look.