AliDropship Plugin for Woo crons

Eva C

Hello,

since yesterday we have a problem with two cron events, which is probably coming from the plugin. Can anyone confirm this? They took a lot of CPU on the server yesterday. I don't understand that they are after 10 seconds, I need to know what they are for, so that I can extend the interval with peace of mind.

Thank you, Eva

sezam_schedule_cron -> aliexpress_sezam\Cron\Cron->schedule_cron()
sezam_schedule_product_update -> aliexpress_sezam\Cron\Cron->sezam_schedule_product_update()

1716273094834.png

Eva C

Hello, because we did not received any answers here we consulted this with our hosting provider (Cloudways) and they told us there should be not problem to change 10 sec to (for example) 90 sec.

alxc-85819

Thanks Eva, my issues related more to a back log of actions scheduled that was not a result of the AliDropship plguin.

Eva C

Hello, we have still these requests:

178.255.168.87 - - [01/Aug/2024:17:54:12 +0000] "POST /wp-json/alids/v1/extension HTTP/1.0" 404 801 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/127.0.0.0 Safari/537.36"

And it looks like it is from AliDropship, we need to solve it because our e-shop can not be because of this so slow...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 8

mrwindowsx

why does the developer of this plugin set cron every 10s? I also have the same issue, and no action from the developer to cover this, 1 minute cron is good I think.