Alidropship is not importing today

oran147

Hello, have you released a new Chrom Extension today? Because now the import button is not working for me anymore. What happened? It worked just fine 2 hours ago!
I get this error: "The price could not be collected" but I'm using USD....

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, have you released a new Chrom Extension today? Because now the import button is not working for me anymore. What happened? It worked just fine 2 hours ago!
I get this error: "The price could not be collected" but I'm using USD....
Hello! We didn't release a new version of chrome extension.

Please, reauthorize in the API and try again

spoo

Same here. Import not working. Product update not working. Yesterday everything was still fine, nothing changed meanwhile from my side. No plugin updated. I tried to delete browser cookies and logout/login for the API, but its still not working.

Anyone else?

Last edited:

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Please, re-authorize in the API and Chrome Extension. Go to Alidropship/Alidropship Woo -> Aliexpress Login and log out and log in again. Then re-authorize in the Chrome Extension

spoo

There have been reported problems with wrong prices and/or unavailable products in 1.6.70. What happened with this? Thank you, Sandra

spoo

So, I have now installed 1.6.70 - and yes - the imported prices are wrong. Too low. Great.

Either I do no price update at all - or I live with prices which are too cheap.

Furthermore no tracking since weeks.

/-: /-: /-:

AaronZhong

Please, check this thread

Hi, when importing some store products will say, the price can not be collect. what happen

Yes, nothing changed, no updates from developers.
Tracking numbers cannot be updated, a lot of plugin errors in log files (nginx logs) after Wordpress update to latest version, incorrect product prices at import (plugin use US prices ONLY, these prices are usually much lower), pricelist update stucks after 2-3 product updates

P.S. Of course, Chrome plugin was authorized with token.

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, nothing changed, no updates from developers.
Tracking numbers cannot be updated, a lot of plugin errors in log files (nginx logs) after Wordpress update to latest version, incorrect product prices at import (plugin use US prices ONLY, these prices are usually much lower), pricelist update stucks after 2-3 product updates

P.S. Of course, Chrome plugin was authorized with token.
Hello! If you still have problems you can send me your website login credentials so we can help you to solve those issues

cowmmerce

Hello,

I have version 1.6.70 of the Alidropship Woo plugin, I have already installed and uninstalled the Alidropship 2.0 chrome extension, I have already authorized it again and when I try to import products I get the message ¡Product is up to date!
Woocommerce version: 8.70
WordPress version: 6.4.4
Can you help me please?

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I have version 1.6.70 of the Alidropship Woo plugin, I have already installed and uninstalled the Alidropship 2.0 chrome extension, I have already authorized it again and when I try to import products I get the message ¡Product is up to date!
Woocommerce version: 8.70
WordPress version: 6.4.4
Can you help me please?
Hello! Do you see a "Welcome deal" on Aliexpress product pages? Like this:
2.jpg

To make product import work properly, you need to get rid of this discount. To do that, you need to spend some money on your Aliexpress account, just buy a product for a little money. Then this "Welcome deal" discount will disappear. It will help you to import products without any errors and use correct prices

cowmmerce

Hello! Do you see a "Welcome deal" on Aliexpress product pages? Like this:
View attachment 16363

To make product import work properly, you need to get rid of this discount. To do that, you need to spend some money on your Aliexpress account, just buy a product for a little money. Then this "Welcome deal" discount will disappear. It will help you to import products without any errors and use correct prices
Hello, thanks for your response.

No, the "welcome deal" does not appear.

1712751533256.png

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
@cowmmerce So please, in your WordPress admin area go to Alidropship Woo -> Aliexpress Login and authorize in the API. Then re-connect your website to Alidropship Chrome Extension