AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.16.50 - UPDATE

Georgy

*update in chrome will appear during the day
- Fix for importing reviews
- Fix to include the correct language when importing reviews

nelly23

Hello there,

I have the same issue with price chart and cheaper sellers.
Any update about this?

Best regards

mjonutz

On the product page, when I click Edit to import the product nothing happens. Attached error code from console.

Attachments

• 1687931136012.png
    1687931136012.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 7

Georgy

On the product page, when I click Edit to import the product nothing happens. Attached error code from console.
Hello there,

I have the same issue with price chart and cheaper sellers.
Any update about this?

Best regards
AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.17.1 - we are testing the new version of the extension, it should be available this week

Price chart and find sellers should be fixed next week

nelly23

Hello there,

I'm afraid that this panel on left does not work anymore, cause cannot see any data anymore (cf. screenshot in attachment).
Please note that Chrome browser, your chrome extension Alidropship (v2.7.17.8) and the plugin Alidropship Woo (v1.6.55) are all updated. And i cleaned the cache too.

Does it work at your side?

Best regards.

Attachments

• no data.PNG
    no data.PNG
    520 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Georgy

Hello there,

I'm afraid that this panel on left does not work anymore, cause cannot see any data anymore (cf. screenshot in attachment).
Please note that Chrome browser, your chrome extension Alidropship (v2.7.17.8) and the plugin Alidropship Woo (v1.6.55) are all updated. And i cleaned the cache too.

Does it work at your side?

Best regards.
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. We are goining to fix that widget after we will rebuild our Chrome Extension to the latest Chrome Manifest

zhloeinc

Is there an issue with the Chrome Extension? I started up a new site and tried everything but still cannot get it to work. I get the below message and sent my troubleshooting steps to support@alidropship.com and have not receive any response yet.
"To authorize your site, click AliDropship extension icon on your browser panel."

Georgy

Is there an issue with the Chrome Extension? I started up a new site and tried everything but still cannot get it to work. I get the below message and sent my troubleshooting steps to support@alidropship.com and have not receive any response yet.
"To authorize your site, click AliDropship extension icon on your browser panel."
Hi, thank you for reaching out. You need to click to chrome extension and the authorize your website 1689933246420.png

zhloeinc

Update: Support help resolve both of my issues regarding license key and chrome extension. The issue was license key needed to be cleared and my WP admin url was incorrectly configured by me.
Thanks!

Last edited:

nelly23

Hello there,

I revert back to you about my issue above (Panel of Alidropship extension still no working (no data in)).

Hi! Thank you for reaching out. We are goining to fix that widget after we will rebuild our Chrome Extension to the latest Chrome Manifest

1- I updated every thing: Alidropship plugin (1.6.58), Alidropship Chrome extension (3.0.0.28), my Wordpress Theme, Chrome Browser, but still petering out (still no data in the Panel).
2- Also, the button to import product that is under Aliexpress items (the orange basket in products list) does not display anymore.
3- On single product page of Aliexpress, when i click on the Setting button on the top right, no options on country, delivery method... but Remove Image and Remove Texts.

Best regards