alidropship extension

loshar

when i go to direct import from aliexpress.
in the head in the dropdownlist categore box.
the drop down list categories did not show all the categories in my wp site.
there is categories missed did not appear in the list.
any one face problem like this can help with that

Thunder

Hello, I have an issue with the alidropship extension. It stopped working, I cannot import products from Aliexpress anymore. It is asking to authorize my website and when I press it, it takes me to my website dashboard. So it does not let me connect alidropship extension with my website anymore. Anybody can help me to solve this issue, please?

chris37

Hello, I have an issue with the alidropship extension. It stopped working, I cannot import products from Aliexpress anymore. It is asking to authorize my website and when I press it, it takes me to my website dashboard. So it does not let me connect alidropship extension with my website anymore. Anybody can help me to solve this issue, please?

Connect (login in) to aliexpress and try again.

Thunder

Screenshot all the step please,the only way to understand what going on is that.
When I open the extension it asks me to log in to my website, then when I press login, it takes me to my website's dashboard. That's it

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    12.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    25.9 KB · Views: 6

chris37

Disable all your plugin expect the alidropship (And the woocommerce if you use the woo version)
And try again.
Maybe is your security plugin.
But deactivate all of them for you be sure.

Remember keep activate only alidropship and woocomerce for your test.

Thunder

Disable all your plugin expect the alidropship (And the woocommerce if you use the woo version)
And try again.
Maybe is your security plugin.
But deactivate all of them for you be sure.

Remember keep activate only alidropship and woocomerce for your test.

Thanks for answering. I am using WORDPRESS. Is it the same way to try to connect?

chris37

I never use shopify for I know..
Just follow the step I gave you....when to your plugin area and deactivate all plugin expect those I suggested. And try connect again