AliDropship Affiliate Program launched!

Yaros

Staff member
Ever since we started AliDropship, way back in 2015, our customers and friends have been asking if we had an affiliate program they could join. At the time, we did not. But today we have exciting news, for us and for you.

Just this week we launched our affiliate program, allowing people to earn money by recommending AliDropship. If you blog, use social media, run a website or send emails, you can sign up to AliDropship Affiliate Program and share our great products with the world.

For any sales that we make as a result of your promotion, we send you up to 50% of our profits!

Affiliate Program Highlights:

• 50% commission for every plugin purchase made through your recommendation

• 30% commission for each referral that orders a turnkey custom store

• 30% commission for every customer paying for our extra services

• Cookie Time: 30 days

• Commissions (all that you've earned in the previous month) are processed and sent to your PayPal account between the 7th and 10th day of each month and there is no minimum payout amount

We look forward to doing big things together and would be glad to have you onboard. So if you’re ready for another great way to make money with AliDropship or just want more information, head over to our affiliate page.

Ryan

Great news. Any news about affiliate system for sales from our stores with the Alidropship plugin?

Yaros

Staff member
Great news. Any news about affiliate system for sales from our stores with the Alidropship plugin?
A special plugin needed for this purpose. We have not started developed any. For our affiliate system we are using WPAFFILIATE.

Ryan

I have tried few WordPress plugins but they don't work with AliDropShip Standart plugin. They can't collect purchase info. If anyone reading this and have found a solution, please share it. Thanks. :)

mushrukh

Ohh GOD you should have start this 2 weeks ago . I would have recommend this to my friend who already bought the plugin :D:D

Direct Webstore

Just curious ... are people promoting Alidropship Plugin on their Alidropship Store sites? If so ... why are you not worried about your customers finding out about AliExpress being the source of all your products?

Yaros

Staff member
Just curious ... are people promoting Alidropship Plugin on their Alidropship Store sites? If so ... why are you not worried about your customers finding out about AliExpress being the source of all your products?
I don't think people are doing like that. Generally they promote on social media or share links on forums.

Sunster

Staff member

Oh you and I both know that there are some newbies that are probably doing exactly that lol :p