After Update woo plugin - Product Listing Display Issue

SAK

Hi,

We are facing issue with product listing display since we updated latest version Version 1.6.0 , whenever we deactivate plugin display is normal.

Please help to look into it and fix issue.

1569732704058.png

Regards,
SAK

SAK

No we don't have SEO pluging.

And it should not have issue due to any other plugin because it happened when we update plugin. and whenever disable alidropship plugin it become normal.

Direct Webstore

And it should not have issue due to any other plugin
Unfortunately, other plugins DO have an effect at times on other plugins. And considering them is a normal part of troubleshooting problems. Anyone with any experience with Wordpress would know this. If not a SEO plugin, it may be another plugin interfering with the Alidropship plugin. Of course deactivating the ALDS plugin would make the problem go away, if it's conflicting with another plugin. "It takes two to Tango" as they say.

And if the problem happened when you updated the ALDS plugin, it could be an "updated change" in the ALDS plugin that is conflicting with another plugin. Comprende?

The proper procedure to troubleshoot the problem would be first to deactivate other plugins one by one to see which (if any) are causing the conflict. If that yields no answer then the next step is to review your settings.

No one else is having this problem, including myself, so it's not purely a problem with the ALDS plugin in itself. It must be some setting you have that's screwed up or another plugin conflicting with the recent changes in the updated ALDS plugin. Only you would know what you have done or what other plugins you have.

But from past experience with exactly this problem, I strongly suspect it IS another plugin causing the conflict. But I could be wrong and it's a setting instead. The only way to find out is to do what I outlined above.

But as you seem to be resistant to troubleshooting to solve the problem, I suggest you write to support@alidropship.com, give them admin access (user/password) and let them take a look at it.

Good Luck.

;)

Last edited:

SAK

Already tried, by deactivating all other plugins but issue persist with alidropship plugin activate status.

Direct Webstore

Like I said, no one else has this problem so it's not the fault of the plugin itself, so it must be some other factor in your setup and it's impossible to say what that is without actually looking at your setup. Contact support and give them admin access so they can have a look.