Admitad Cashback Not Working

teknotiq

Admitad still seems not working... I already placed 4 orders after update but nothing changed at Admitad...

Yaros

Staff member
could you PM me your Admitad affiliate link? Are you using any additional extensions?

I am using alidropship woo and haven't received my admitad affiliate commissions since 7/2/19 and evening on that date only 2 out of 3 orders were picked up. Since then, I have had 15 orders that have not received any commissions.

I use admitad. I am on ver. 1.5.8 plugin. I can confirm now this is an issue. I just noticed 2 months of sales not recorded.
I just tried the admitad link direct and instantly the sale was recorded and commission registered.

To confirm, Alidropship plugin woo is not recording sales with admitad.

I had started getting commissions after also having this issue for a while but after I updated the plugin on October 5th no more commissions to date. I have not received commissions on nearly $10k worth of sales. When are you going to fix this ongoing issue?

Andrzej13

I got that message from admitad

Good morning,

from September 10 on the Aliexpress program, the rules that were sent to you in the e-mail along with the current information about the program have changed. Please read them again:

• Tracking will be performed only when ordering the product to which the affiliate link led. Or when ordering other goods from the same seller.
• The commission size remains the same.
• Publishers will no longer receive commission for non-affiliate products.
• Increased commission for Hot products is canceled.

In this case, you only need to direct the deeplink to the specific goods you want to order (or goods from the same shop will also be paid for), if you go to the home page, nothing will be counted.

Best regards,

O

OzButcher

I didn't get paid for a product today.... so the standard way this was used before with the AlidropshipWoo plugin no longer works?

Direct Webstore

I didn't get paid for a product today.... so the standard way this was used before with the AlidropshipWoo plugin no longer works?
You didn't mention which cashback provider. This thread is about Admitad, so I'll presume it's them. Admitad is working fine for me.