Admitad Cashback Not Working

ptadmin

Since early this month, the Aliexpress orders I am making via Alidropship Woo plugin are not being picked up by Admitad.

I lodged this with Admitad and they said it was an issue with Alidropship.

I have checked my affiliate URL and all is correct.

Can someone please assist?

timothy

There is really an issue with the Admitad cashback not working. It is also not working with EPN.

Tagging @Yaros here - hope this issue can be solved soon!

timothy

We did not make any changes with EPN/Admitad cashback system integration. What kind of issues do you have? Did it stop working?

The Admitad/EPN cashback is not showing up after transactions are made on AliExpress. You could try this for yourself by making live purchases with the affiliate link in the Alidropship Woo plugin. The live transactions do not register on Admitad or EPN. This issue has been occurring for about a week now

teknotiq

I talked with admitad they said Order ID is tracked by an other publisher... Who is tracking my Orders, this is sirious... Pls fix the problem...

timothy

@Yaros is alidropship woo taking commissions from our orders? Which is why we are unable to see the commissions on our Admitad/EPN dashboard?

ptadmin

Clearly there is an issue here due to multiple reports - what is your response? This feature is not working for many of your users and now Teknotiq is claiming the ID is being attributed to another publisher which is really concerning, are you scamming your own users?

ptadmin

I've manually placed an order using my Admitad affiliate URL (without your plugin) and successfully received the commission. So the problem lies with your plugin.

Yaros

Staff member
if your affiliate link is placed, all commissions should appear on your account, we will check it with developers on Monday. Could you PM me links to these products on AliExpress you did not get commission for? You don't get cash back for all your orders or only for some of them?

Mar

if your affiliate link is placed, all commissions should appear on your account, we will check it with developers on Monday. Could you PM me links to these products on AliExpress you did not get commission for? You don't get cash back for all your orders or only for some of them?
This should be resolved for everybody. I used to receive this commission in the past, not anymore now.

Yaros

Staff member
This should be resolved for everybody. I used to receive this commission in the past, not anymore now.
Mar, are you using EPN or Admitad? Do you have all your orders without commission now? btw according to my information AliExpress affiliate department is displeased with the fact that dropshippers get affiliate commission and they are taking (or going to take) measures.

Mar

Mar, are you using EPN or Admitad? Do you have all your orders without commission now? btw according to my information AliExpress affiliate department is displeased with the fact that dropshippers get affiliate commission and they are taking (or going to take) measures.
I am using EPN. I am not getting commissions now. Just discovered it when I saw this posts about affiliate. What are this measures?

teknotiq

We did not get cashback for all orders for more then a months time...

Lastest Recieved Cashback is at 15.05.2019 45 days ago...

So we had manyu many orders at this time...

ptadmin

There are more than 20+ products. It's occuring for every product for every order made with Alidropship. Why don't you just simply test yourself and you'll see?

No idea, I was just informed that it is against Aliexpress affiliate rules and they are going to take measures.

That's kind of irrelevant, if something happens on Aliexpress' end its out of our control. Right now we want to know why our commissions are going to another Admitad ID?

ThBrd

New update on the Woo plugin 1.5.6. Patch notes says:
  • Cashback system fix
Code:
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-woo-plugin-ver-1-5-6-update.14373/

Lets test this update :)

Yaros

Staff member
There are more than 20+ products. It's occuring for every product for every order made with Alidropship. Why don't you just simply test yourself and you'll see?

That's kind of irrelevant, if something happens on Aliexpress' end its out of our control. Right now we want to know why our commissions are going to another Admitad ID?

We don't use Admitad, we are using EPN, our transactions come with affiliate commission, but not all of them. Please update the plugin to the recent version and check once again. We added additional triggers.