ABANDONED CART

adako

Hi Ekaterina, I am getting error after activating the plugin and going to settings:

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function models\abandoned\ads_try_unserialize() in /data/web/virtuals/176010/virtual/www/domains/xxx/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /data/web/virtuals/176010/virtual/www/domains/xxx/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/install/menu.php(0): models\abandoned\Statistic::getCurrency() #1 /data/web/virtuals/176010/virtual/www/domains/xxx/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): adsaban_admin_action_mainsettings('') #2 /data/web/virtuals/176010/virtual/www/domains/xxx/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #3 /data/web/virtuals/176010/virtual/www/domains/xxx/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /data/web/virtuals/176010/virtual/www/domains/xxx/wp-admin/admin.php(224): do_action('toplevel_page_a...') #5 {main} thrown in /data/web/virtuals/176010/virtual/www/domains/xxx/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php on line 0

Could you please give me a hand? I am using PHP 7.0, installed the correct version and my webhosting should be running IonCube by default.
I am using Alidropship for Woocommerce.
Thanks,
Adam

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina, I am getting error after activating the plugin and going to settings:

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function models\abandoned\ads_try_unserialize() in /data/web/virtuals/176010/virtual/www/domains/xxx/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /data/web/virtuals/176010/virtual/www/domains/xxx/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/install/menu.php(0): models\abandoned\Statistic::getCurrency() #1 /data/web/virtuals/176010/virtual/www/domains/xxx/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): adsaban_admin_action_mainsettings('') #2 /data/web/virtuals/176010/virtual/www/domains/xxx/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #3 /data/web/virtuals/176010/virtual/www/domains/xxx/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /data/web/virtuals/176010/virtual/www/domains/xxx/wp-admin/admin.php(224): do_action('toplevel_page_a...') #5 {main} thrown in /data/web/virtuals/176010/virtual/www/domains/xxx/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php on line 0

Could you please give me a hand? I am using PHP 7.0, installed the correct version and my webhosting should be running IonCube by default.
I am using Alidropship for Woocommerce.
Thanks,
Adam
Adam, please note that Abandoned Cart is not compatible with AliDropship Woo plugin and WooCommerce.
You might find this Woo plugin helpful.

ondraasek

Hello,
abandoned cart shows me after activation error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function models\abandoned\ads_try_unserialize() in /home/battlero/public_html/xxx.com/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/battlero/public_html/xxx.com/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/install/menu.php(0): models\abandoned\Statistic::getCurrency() #1 /home/battlero/public_html/xxx.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): adsaban_admin_action_mainsettings('') #2 /home/battlero/public_html/xxx.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #3 /home/battlero/public_html/xxx.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/battlero/public_html/xx.com/wp-admin/admin.php(224): do_action('toplevel_page_a...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/battlero/public_html/xxx.com/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php on line 0

Please, can you advise? Thank you

php7.1+ version, siteground.com hosting

chromakey

I am not able to activate my plugin. The activate button does nothing after I enter my licence. I have tried this in 2 different browsers

Direct Webstore

I am not able to activate my plugin. The activate button does nothing after I enter my licence. I have tried this in 2 different browsers

Try deactivating it, then delete it ... then clear any cache plugins you may have, clear your Chrome browser cache as well, then download a fresh zip file and reinstall it again.

Not saying that will 100% work ... but you should try it as I "think" it will work :)

If it doesn't ... you'd be better off writing to support ... support@alidropship.com